Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had surgery on the 19th of March and was having a hard time with Protein then I found the New Whey Liquid Protein 3.8oz = 42g protein so now I get my protein with only 180 cal and 0 sugar

Just wanna say this..I had to go out to dinner.for my nephews 8ths birthday..of course he wants golden corrall..I.have to say I.have.been sleeved.for 3 weeks this is the first day I was sad..they didnt charge me I sat there and drank water...

Im going off liquids this fri had surgery march 28. Can I have a Peanut Butter n jelly sandwich I kno my dr said fri I can start grits n ricotta cheese with soft tomatoes any other food recommended?

I wouldn't go peanut butter until you had trialled other foods. My NUT says no PB anyway. I love it though. I use PB2 in shakes.< /p>

@@CrazyJaney okay sounds good thank you

Had surgery on Monday. Released from the hospital yesterday, my pain in mild to moderate. I think the gas is worse and sleeping on my side. Any recommendations? Sipping Water is difficult but slowly but surely will get better.

I had surgery on march 20th and I agree the gas pain is the worse. Nothing worked ..walking gas x farting burping I mean nothing!! It finally subsided when I got my prescription for nexium powder filled. My stomach and gas finally settled down

For the first time I THINK I have experienced dumping. OMG!!!! I swear I felt like I was going to give birth. It felt like contractions I felt it in my lower stomach my thighs and my back!!! Let me tell you how it happen when I got home from work at 4:30 I had to cook and feed my kids by the time I got done I had to go to class at 7:00 got of at 10:15. I was starving remembering the last time I at was 11am at work. STARVING!! So I got home made me some cream of wheat. I forgot to grab my 1oz cups cause all I wanted to so was eat. My genius but went in freestyle. CLEARLY I ate to much to fast. About 45 min in CONTRACTIONS!!!!! I laid in bed in the fetus position for about an hour before falling asleep still in pain. I woke a couple hours later used the bathroom at it felt like heaven!!!!! LESSON LEARNED!!!!!! I'm going back to pure liquids for at least a week or two. Purée foods got me scared!!!! I will never do that again!!!! Anyone else experienced dumping?

Edited by JurneeOfOne

I had surgery on march 20th and I agree the gas pain is the worse. Nothing worked ..walking gas x farting burping I mean nothing!! It finally subsided when I got my prescription for nexium powder filled. My stomach and gas finally settled down

Missdeleon,

Yes the gas is the worst part of the surgery!!! I'm glad you are feeling better!!!!

Just wanna say this..I had to go out to dinner.for my nephews 8ths birthday..of course he wants golden corrall..I.have to say I.have.been sleeved.for 3 weeks this is the first day I was sad..they didnt charge me I sat there and drank water...

Adelair6,

Awwwwwwww man that sucks!!! I'm so sorry you had seat through that. Why didn't you get some Soup? I would have mushed up something. But then again it's not worth paying for. You have made it through Temptation and won!!! You should be proud!!!!

For the first time I THINK I have experienced dumping. OMG!!!! I swear I felt like I was going to give birth. It felt like contractions I felt it in my lower stomach my thighs and my back!!! Let me tell you how it happen when I got home from work at 4:30 I had to cook and feed my kids by the time I got done I had to go to class at 7:00 got of at 10:15. I was starving remembering the last time I at was 11am at work. STARVING!! So I got home made me some cream of wheat. I forgot to grab my 1oz cups cause all I wanted to so was eat. My genius but went in freestyle. CLEARLY I ate to much to fast. About 45 min in CONTRACTIONS!!!!! I laid in bed in the fetus position for about an hour before falling asleep still in pain. I woke a couple hours later used the bathroom at it felt like heaven!!!!! LESSON LEARNED!!!!!! I am 21 days post op and I'm going back to pure liquids at least another week or two purée foods got me scared!!! I can't handle that again!!!!! Anyone else experienced dumping?

I'm 4 weeks post op today and I have lost 21.4lbs. I think I have stalled. I'm getting nervous. I don't know if I'm good and on track or I'm moving slow!!!

GOOD JOB!!!

That takes a lot of self control to be sure. You should be proud of yourself! Really proud!

For the first time I THINK I have experienced dumping. OMG!!!! I swear I felt like I was going to give birth. It felt like contractions I felt it in my lower stomach my thighs and my back!!!...

...Anyone else experienced dumping?

I have never experienced this... And from the sounds of it... Holy crap! I NEVER want to. Yikes! This sounds absolutely awful!

I'm 4 weeks post op today and I have lost 21.4lbs. I think I have stalled. I'm getting nervous. I don't know if I'm good and on track or I'm moving slow!!!

I haven't lost a pound since day six. In fact, I have gained three. My calorie count is 750 or less..... What the heck???

It's starting to bother me to be honest. I figure I'll try to be chill for two weeks. Day 20... But then I'm going to be officially frustrated as hell.

Thank you guys for the support

I'm 3 weeks post op tomorrow. I've been in a stall for 10 or more days. I was horribly constipated. I'd been taking stuff for several days to get me going without luck. Until 11 pm last night. Diarrhea all night and more today. Seems like everything hit at once. If I haven't lost 3 pounds in poo today, I'll be pissed! Trying to drink extra fluids now. This 2/3 week stall bites. I KNOW I'm doing everything right, my body is just tripping. I do need to work on more fluids. I'm seriously considering a camel back.