Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'd say, listen to your body. If you're sore, slow down, if no troubles, keep at it! Nobody knows better than you!! I'm impressed though!

Crazy how different everyone's guidelines are. I'm not even supposed to be up to 800 calories until a few months out. Then by a year out we will be at 1200 calories. Right now I am at 300-400. Which I wish I could say I am reaching but I'm not even sure.

The number one issue I am having is figuring out food choices. And then when I do, I can only eat an oz and I am too full and sick of it that the leftovers never get eaten. I hate Soups. Let's just say I'm happy to be starting soft foods this Wednesday.

Thank you everyone!! I'm taking the jogging slow. I was scared to see how I would feel this morning but the only thing sore was my thighs!!! Lol, I did notice I was a little more thirsty today though. I have been drinking coconut Water and H20 all day. I was worried about getting a hernia but I think I'm going to be okay!!! THANK YOU!!!

Edited by JurneeOfOne

Hi KB, I was wondering about 300-400 calories because with 3 shakes I'm already up to 660 calories? Are you counting besides the shakes? I'm having trouble getting in my Protein without them

I don't think I can exercise at 600. I think I could at 800. I have energy but as soon as I start to exert myself, I'm pooped. I'll finish it up about 600 today, maybe more. 70g Protein, 20 carbs. Got my Water in I think, not a bad day. I'm gonna try to swim this week.

I am 3 days post op. This seems overwhelming to me but thankfully I have a great support system with my husband. He even did the 2 week pre op diet with me.

I don't think I can exercise at 600. I think I could at 800. I have energy but as soon as I start to exert myself, I'm pooped. I'll finish it up about 600 today, maybe more. 70g Protein, 20 carbs. Got my Water in I think, not a bad day. I'm gonna try to swim this week.

They didn't tell you no submersion for like almost 6 weeks?

Well I am pretty much positive I just invented the 6 day stall. Not joking. Six days after surgery I had lost a STUPID amount of weight... Like 19 lbs. and since then, not another pound. Regardless of the fact that I have only been eating about 500-600 calories of Water and Protein Shakes. Not one single more pound. And it's been four more days. There is NO WAY my body isn't using these fat stores to keep everything going --- especially since I am only providing 500 calories a day and am trying to walk/move where possible. So yep, I'm betting money I discovered the world's shortest six day stall. Don't doubt yourself.... To not lose would defy physics. If you use more than you eat, you will lose --- eventually. Have faith. :)

Hey guys - I'm 14 days out and 16 pounds down. I think we all need to commit to not weighing ourselves for 7 days! We are driving ourselves crazy!!!! Anyone else??

Crazy how different everyone's guidelines are. I'm not even supposed to be up to 800 calories until a few months out. Then by a year out we will be at 1200 calories. Right now I am at 300-400. Which I wish I could say I am reaching but I'm not even sure. The number one issue I am having is figuring out food choices. And then when I do, I can only eat an oz and I am too full and sick of it that the leftovers never get eaten. I hate Soups. Let's just say I'm happy to be starting soft foods this Wednesday.

I agree!!

We all got sleeved and each surgeon has their own guidelines... Weird.

Last day of post op liquids tomorrow. Tuesday staples removed and purée begins.

They didn't tell you no submersion for like almost 6 weeks?

I think they just said when it was healed and no scabs. I'll be three weeks on Thursday. All my scabs but 1 are gone. I prob should wait at least 4. I don't think it said on any of my stuff. I love the pool. You're prob right.

I just had mine fri 3/28 this is a lot 2 get use 2. Any advice tips?

Sip and walk. The object now is don't strain, drink fluids, especially Water, and walk to disperse gas. In my case it was to help pass time. I was so bored and it hurt to sit, too restless to sleep and too antsy to read. I hated the first few days home. Now is better. I am two weeks post op and looking forward to pureed foods, ummmmmmmm.

My hubby was also friday, and for right now, DITTO!

How you feeling?

My hubby was also friday, and for right now, DITTO! How you feeling?

That first week was hell but you already know it cause your there. I had a 6 oz glass I alternated between Water & Isopure for Protein. I tried to finish a glass every hour (sometimes I just couldn't) I also walked around my backyard every hour. That's all you can do get your liquids in & walk.

Well I am pretty much positive I just invented the 6 day stall. Not joking. Six days after surgery I had lost a STUPID amount of weight... Like 19 lbs. and since then, not another pound. Regardless of the fact that I have only been eating about 500-600 calories of Water and Protein Shakes. Not one single more pound. And it's been four more days. There is NO WAY my body isn't using these fat stores to keep everything going --- especially since I am only providing 500 calories a day and am trying to walk/move where possible. So yep, I'm betting money I discovered the world's shortest six day stall. Don't doubt yourself.... To not lose would defy physics. If you use more than you eat, you will lose --- eventually. Have faith. :)

Hey guys - I'm 14 days out and 16 pounds down. I think we all need to commit to not weighing ourselves for 7 days! We are driving ourselves crazy!!!! Anyone else??

I weigh myself about every four days or so I guess. There's no point. I know I am in a stall, and I know I am greatly limiting my caloric intake. So for sure I will lose --- eventually. I guess I weigh myself when another new piece of clothing fits. Lol. I know that sounds dumb, but when that happens, then I am curious. ;)

Edited by MetroDetroitChic