Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ughhh im on day 3 of the 14 day liquid pre op diet and haven't had any Protein. Tried Syntrax, EAS, Pure protein.... They all taste funky

Designer whey is pretty good in my opinion, but there's only 18g or Protein, Also The Atkins shakes arent too bad, but also not much Protein, only 15g.

The gian tub of protein I got for starting my liquid diet tomorrow, tastes not so wonderful, Im hoping blending and a little splenda will save the day.

Good Luck!!!!

Premier Protein is the best I have tasted, 30 grams of Protein, 160 calories, no funky taste.

Try Premier - they have chocolate, vanilla and strawberry that don't taste quite as bad as the powders. I still drink 1 chocolate Premier everyday to help me get in my daily Protein. They are found at BJ's, costco, Sam's Club and online at Amazon.

Try Unjury. All taste OK to me.

Between the preop and post op, I've tried tons of them, and nope, none taste good. I fully believe the people on here that say they like this brand or that are deluding themselves :D

The only real course of action is to find the ones you best tolerate, and assume you won't love any of them ;-)

My surgeon told me that Protein has 4 calories per gram.....so the Premier Protein at 160 has 30 grams of protein so 120 of the total calories is coming from the protein which makes it an excellence choice.

Another vote for Premier. That and the Isopure zero carb are the only two I use.

i always vote for Wonderslim.com!

Yesterday I had the WonderSlim Cran-Grape for the first time, which I made in sugar free cranberry juice. Not so bad, and better than some other combinations I have had.

Do you pre made shakes or powder? I didnt' like the premade ones at all, but I always like Pure Protein, chocolate powder. I like to add sugar free syrups (peppermint is my favorite) to it to mix up the flavors, or PB2. Unjury makes a chicken Soup which is very good also. Good amount of Protein and savory.

Good luck!