Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Friday everyevery. It's around 12:30 and I am already at 6,000 steps woo hoo. Work has been keeping me busy today!

Killer leg workout this am and my trainer gooing to give me exercises to do while I'm on vacation ajready know I'll be walking there's knon cruise n rock climbing but I will feel better with a list of go to exercises although I know what to do :)

This Midwest weather is funny sometimes. I caught me a summer cold. Low impact workout for me today. I tried running yesterday and that was not a good idea. Anyway I will be going this workout 15 times today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEpMe-GCfnY Something is better than nothing right? Who wants to join me?

Ok not so great but exhausted and all dragging myself to the gym all week. So tired this am decided not to go hit snooze then my coach called he needed a ride to gym lol guess it wasn't meant for me to sleep in so off I went and glad I did

I've decided I am so far behind everyone posting on this post, I need to go hide my head somewhere...LOL!!! I would be lucky to beable to walk a mile let alone do all these 5K's folks are talking about let alone those doing 2 in one day...LOL!!! So I'll go soak my head in the pool while I walk my mile!!! LOLRH...Hooray to all of you doing your 5K's and riding your bikes for 35 miles a day....keep on keeping on!!!

5K run bright and early best time yet 33:34 now off to make sure my band is in check. Have a great day!!

Hitting the high seas tom what's in my bag my water bottle , sneakers to work out and my Protein Powder !!! I may not get in a daily formalized work out like I do home but I will do something everyday . Saturday I plan on rock climbing in the ship never done that before to scared I couldn't. My must go to on board is to visit the gym and track and plan my workouts while I'm there. See you all in a week off to my spinn class hey no excuses when there is a will there is a way and if I lose my will you all here help me find it ;)

I've decided I am so far behind everyone posting on this post, I need to go hide my head somewhere...LOL!!! I would be lucky to beable to walk a mile let alone do all these 5K's folks are talking about let alone those doing 2 in one day...LOL!!! So I'll go soak my head in the pool while I walk my mile!!! LOLRH...Hooray to all of you doing your 5K's and riding your bikes for 35 miles a day....keep on keeping on!!!

Ur not far behind us you are on ur own track !!! Do a 5k was a dream I thought wow these leoe here are crazy catfish and tmf post about their workouts I was in awe but I went at my own pace. I post to hopefully inspire another and keep me accountable and also a little but like omg I really just did that. You will get there !!! We all have to crawl before we can run we are human babies crawl then stand then walk then run ... So we as banded healthy reborn in a sense people must do the same.

After working a 12 hour midnight shift, I went to the "Summer Sizzler 10K" this morning at 7am.....Guess all the "fast" runners in my age group must have slept in.

I got 1st place in the Male 40-49 y/o division. And it was my first medal for either a 5 or 10k. Not sure how many were in the division, but couldn't have been too many. I think there were only about 80 runners total there today. Not a PR time for me, but 2 minutes faster than my last 10K. Its time for a shower and bed!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

post-56581-0-44819500-1405780848_thumb.jpg

post-56581-0-83601400-1405780883_thumb.jpg

post-56581-0-82142200-1405780907_thumb.jpg

Whoo hoo!!! Way to go I knew you would win because you are a great loser Lol and a bigger winner getting your life and weight back congratulations.

Way to go Catfish! Congrats on first place!!!! You must be proud!!! And after night shift....wow!!!!!

Nice 5K run in bright and early now off to drive my daughter to Juniata College for volleyball camp happy Sunday all!!!!!