Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did 60 mins trx then my cardio/weight class and sprinted on treadmill starting at 8 mph ending at 9 mph it was breath taking but I pushed and did it. Told one of the girls to make sure if the Emt had to come to revive me cause I thought I was gonna pass out (joking kinda it was tough workout ) to make sure she put lipgloss on me so when I pass out and all I would still look cute lol 2 hrs workout today kicked my ass n I loved it sure will sleep like a baby today

I went to the gym with my hubby and my friend and lifted for an hour then came home and ran a full 5K for the first time. I did it in 37 minutes!!! I'm so proud right now!!!! However note to self don't run at noon while it's 82 degrees and you have lupus and asthma hahaha don't care I still did it!!!!!!

Tried this kettle bell n kickboxing class today awesome workout my sweat was sweating !!! Great workout n then I painted my deck around the pool right after class holy cow a year ago this would never have happened

Had a great run today on the elliptical! This was my baseline run for the summer: 11.6 miles in 64 minutes. I'm hoping to do at least one hour long run a week and one 45 minute run. I'm also hoping to actually start hitting the pavement soon.

Participated in the Highland Biathlon ( 5 mile run, 15 mile bike ) yesterday, with mixed results/fellings.

This would be my first multisport competive event.

I had to work the night before, so I'd be doing this on no sleep. (probably a mistake)

The temps were HOT and humid for the 8am start. 70 degrees and 90% humidity!

I had hoped to complete it in 1:40, thinking about 47 minutes for the run, 3 transition, then 50 minutes on the bike.

The run was an utter fail! The course had some hills in it and I just didn't have it in me...actually walked some around mile 3.5. Finally got the run done a little over 50 minutes.

Transistion to the biking shoes/helmet/etc went pretty good at around 3 minutes as expected. ( I wasn't gonna push the transition )

Then the bike ride...what I thought would be my "strong" point. I passed several people on the bike leg...and only had one person pass me. Finished the bike portion in 49 minutes. Too bad there wasn't more bike involved.

Overall, it was a good learning experience. I'll do more of these, but not sure I'll do another after working the previous night. I just really felt exhaused halfway through the run.

I forgot to have my garmin set for multisport, but heres the course

Run/transition with the first 1/2 mile of the bike: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/507540030

Last 14 miles of the bike: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/507540035

Edited by catfish87

kll724 hope you are feeling better!!!

I didn't get around to much exercise per say...but worked in my yard all weekend long in the hot sun and housework...so I think I did bring out alot of a sweat each day....hope that accounts for something...LOLRH

That's still great catfish!!!! And on no sleep! Your my hero lol. I could never have done that after night shift! You should be so proud!!!

Thanks Mikee57!!!!!

well just in from the pool...I made it 32 laps today which I recently learned is a mile...thought it was 16 but I was mistaken...so I am now doing a mile a day and have upped my exercises a few more reps this week. so it felt great and now to get ready for work. so have a great day everyone!!! you are all my hero's!!!

Fantastic workout Mikee57!!!!!!!!! I love swimming can't wait to get to a pool!!! You are doing so great!!!!

Now I see why my trainer requires a day of rest lol tired today looking forward to my off weekend kinda ... Ran 9.0 mph on treadmill sprints today . At the gym still amazes as tired as I am I drag my ass out of bed n went to class . Glad I did but sitting at work wishing I was back in bad but not regretting the workout lol

I've been keeping up with my workouts. I took Sunday off B/c we went to the NHRA races (My girl, Courtney Force, won the finals!Yay) but I would hardly say it was a day off. Walked sooo much and this girl forgot the sunscreen. I look so burnt I'm purple. It's going to be so attractive when I start to peel!

Did day 3 today of C25K. I'm signed up for the Color Vibe 5k July 14 and I signed up for the LoziLu 5k mud Run in August. I'm committed. I had a rough day of it today because my sciatica is trying to flare up. Hoping that doesn't happen!

Happy Hump Day, friends!

Great job everyone!

5k run this morning after work. It feels like summer time in the midwest......95% humidity this morning.

Happy Thursday all! :)