Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

30 minute run outside today. Then an hour to warm my hands back up! Ha! Happy Monday :)

Firs day of my week vacation , well I could have really slept in, but I chose not to so I had to go to my sons High School to sign with draw papers, done , then I got home parked the car got a bottle of Water and headed out the door for my walk up and down the street , well I did that twice and thought about doing it one more time , but I got half way through and got a call for a meeting , so I had to run back to the house I laughed when I got in and caught my breath , wow I haven't been able to run in yrs. not even that short of a distance , then I started to clean and before I knew it the front of the house was clean , it will take me a full day to clean up my son's space , I will get it done though and I guess a few trips to the trash back and fourth will do and be my exercise for 2 days at the least lol.

came home and did my 30 step aerobics DVD with Susan Powter

Today was the first day back to work after being banded last week. I made it the entire eight hour day. Although I spent most of the day sitting down, I still made it the entire day. After eating dinner this evening, I walked a mile with the puppies. I think I'm done for the evening, time to relax a bit and drink some Water.< /p>

45 min this a.m. on my treadmill. Time really goes by when I get absorbed in a show without any commercials, I HATE commercials. I have DVR'd a bunch of shows I like to watch so there is always something on I can watch, no excuses!

60 mins on elliptical doing 20 HIIT's

6.52 miles today ..... Yeah, ME

Another full day at work! I walked the puppies last night and I'm getting ready to do the same tonight! My puppies will be in shock, a walk two nights in a row. I had much more energy today; I think the full liquids are starting to take effect.

Well I finally did it I walked up & down my street with those hills incline, and the decline 3 ties then y knees starting hurting so at least I did that then I went and walked around Walmart for 2 hours , it is really funny I can walk around Walmart and not notice the time , then I went and got my taxes done , then I cleaned up the house, so again I will call that exercise , oh I almost forgot since we live in a 2 story house , I walked up and down the stairs like 4 times to put food up in the second fridge lol, ya we have 2 fridges in our home and one little freezer , we used to have a big freezer but my mom gave that one away , really how many people have 2 fridges in their home lol, TV's , bathrooms yes but not fridges.

Just catching up on this thread -- so inspiring, the running, C25k, etc. But it's the biking that is settling into my consciousness. I am visualizing getting a new bike this spring -- one I can get up on to the top of the car on my own. And then to drive to the bike paths scattered throughout the area. I really want to do that.

Bandista,

As a suggestion

There are carriers that will attach to the back of cars via a hitch method or "on the trunk" style. Maybe one of these would be easier than putting it on top...Happy riding!

attachicon.gifBike Carrier.JPG

attachicon.giftrunk-mount-bike-rack-2.jpg

Thank you -- great idea! I have seen those. We live in a very rural area of NH with some great roads. Live on a dirt road, next one is paved, narrow and winding. Would be perfect for biking except for the cars not paying attention. So I think driving to a bike path is the way to go, however silly it seems. I find myself thinking about it all the time here at the beginning of February. That is some serious rewiring happening in my banded brain! I just signed up for an art workshop in October at the shore and the first thing I thought was, "oh, I bet there will be cycling paths!" And I don't even have the bike yet.

i wish i could do what catfish and terry do in regards to biking

i fear the seat would get lost in my big ass however

and i wish i could do the gym thing like so many i read on here

but i physically cannot (yet)....what i do now (walking and my step aerobics) is what i am doing and its working...

and its vital for anyone reading this bander exercise thread

to do what it is that you CAN do and think to yourself, i did GREAT

because you did

so whatever it is, GREAT job

Edited by ☠carolinagirl☠

today....I WALKED, outside behind the snowblower....UGGGGG!

They're opening a new bridge across the Mississippi river at St. Louis this weekend. Saturday they are having a 6K run to commemerate the opening. Already have over 2500 people to sign up...(most won't show, they just wanted the medallion)

Also, they recently added a bike "race".......REAL racing. National Crit riders of all classes supposed to be there.

Should make for an interesting day....ice/snow/cold.....and 30+mph on skinny tires.....lol.

Edited by catfish87

Over an hour today shoveling snow with my trusty shovel! Did my driveway, the neighbors and the neighbors walkway. This snow is killing me but it is good exercise!

had a date with susan powter yet again.....people may start talking as much as we are together............... :blink: