Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Be searched for threads about PB2 but nothing is coming up. Just tried it tonight. OMG it's good. But besides adding it to milk, what other ways do you use it? Suggestions are welcome!

I'm surprised you didn't find it in search. It's popular. You can add it to shakes, of course, but it's also tasty by itself mixed with a touch of Water to make a paste. Makes a good Asian peanut dip or sauce. Nice added to chicken stock for African style chicken Soup.< /p>

Be searched for threads about PB2 but nothing is coming up. Just tried it tonight. OMG it's good. But besides adding it to milk, what other ways do you use it? Suggestions are welcome!

I LOVE my PB2! I just searched above and got over 950 posts.....

Sure, it's not like the real thing, but it's much lower in calories. I mix it in smoothies, plain yogurt (and I add a few chocolate chips to that for dessert) and mix with Water for a dip for thin slices of apple.

I make into a thin paste with Water and use it as a dip with apple slices for a snack.

Also, if you're searching from your desktop, make sure you are searching all forums. Or, to find more food ideas, search the food and recipe forums.

Lynda

I think I couldn't find it because I searched on my iPad. The app is great for browsing but I can't get anything to come up in search. I knew I had heard about PB2 here but couldn't find the threads. Thanks for the ideas. I tried it added to almond milk and it was soooo good but kind of sweet. My NUT said I might be able to tolerate the sugars post op but to try it with other milk. It's super yummy though, my first meeting with NUT said I couldn't (shouldn't) eat PB post sleeve because of calories and sugar. I was kinda heart broken. Giving up soda is easier than giving up PB. I'll search again from desktop and look for more recipes. Thanks!!!!!

I'm on the iPad. I clicked More, then chose Search. I put in PB2. Here is a screenshot of my results page (just the first page):

There were 909 results so I changed the search to title only, and got 48 threads.

post-146075-0-75292500-1390034298_thumb.jpg

Edited by mistysj

"Fudge"sicles
Good for Full liquid or blended stage
Supplies -
Blender (I use a Magic Bullet)
Popsicle Mold or small paper cups and popsicle sticks
Ingredients -
1-2 Frozen ripe bananas
Almond milk/ Soy milk/ Fat Free Milk
powdered chocolate Peanut Butter (PB2 or Just Great Stuff)
Optional: vanilla or chocolate Protein powder (this might make them taste a little proteiny...or strange)
(I eye-ball the amounts to taste and consistency)
Blend frozen bananas, milk and powdered chocolate Peanut Butter until perfect smooth. It should be the consistency of a thick milkshake
(in fact, if you are craving ice cream...this would be a great substitute)
Pour mixture into molds, insert popsicle stick and freeze for several hours.
The bananas don't need any extra sugar and the powdered chocolate peanut butter make them taste really rich! Enjoy!

Where are you buying your PB2?

I found a price of $3.99 for 6.5 oz, but the shipping was $7.99!

TIA

I bought mine at Target. Most groceries (at least around here) carry it and I think maybe Walmart does, too?