Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I still struggle with....(fill in the blanks)

I struggle with many of the same things already mentioned but I've really tanked on exercising. I did some Wii dance thing today and it was fun, so at least it's a start. One thing that's weird lately is I've really been craving a Diet 7up. To the point I've had a couple of dreams about it! So bizarre. Haven't had a soda in many months and not going to restart now, but wow do I want one!

Exercise (I don't wanna!) and the whole clean plate club thing....I definitely have to be careful what I put on it because I WILL try and eat it all. (Thanks mom)

STALLS! Way too many and way too often...

It stinks to be a slow loser!

Water and Vitamins. I hate taking the Vitamins and I will skip a day sometimes and then remember I forgot. Yuk

hate them. :angry:

I struggle with :

1. Staying off the scale ! I judge every ounce I don't lose. It's really a mental illness at this point. Lol

2. Eating slowly. I just want to get it over with.

1-The scale...disappointed when I don't see a significant change

2-eating slowly.

I was sleeved on 1/14. I am so bloated and still holding a ton of Fluid. My doc has me on liquids for the next 2 weeks. I dont know what my weight is right now but I know im bigger than what I was pre op. Everyone says hang in there its all worth it and i made the best choice. I cant wait to feel that way!

This isn't really a struggle because I have no choice but to do it-- however, it is rather frustrating...

Due to my hernia repair sipping anything was super painful and uncomfortable -- so much pulsing pressure that it took me almost 3 hours to finish 2 cups of Water. I cried and sipped. So I poured my heart out to PA and doc and they prescribed me carafate!! It helps so much although not perfect complete relief I will take it before going back to my sip & cry days. The issue with carafate is the timing .... Must take it 3x a day on an empty stomach and no earlier than 2-3 hours after a meal/1 hour before a meal and 1 hour b4 or after Vitamins. This makes life tough and snacking almost impossible. I have to walk around with a small travel bottle of carafate just in case I don't make it home in time. I need the relief but can't imagine being on this thing for a whole lot longer. I'm almost 6 weeks out.

I HATE cold food. Having to eat a small amount slowly is driving me nuts. Waiting between bites so it doesn't hurt is smart but cold food at the end is nasty. Hopefully this too will pass. 4 weeks out!

Here is a warming plate I read about on another site...

http://www.babyearth.com/green-sprouts-warming-plate.html

It may help :)

Here is a warming plate I read about on another site...

http://www.babyearth.com/green-sprouts-warming-plate.html

It may help :)

---

I got the mr coffee mug warmer on Amazon since my portions are so small at almost 6 weeks out. Works great but have to keep plugged in of course.

Water lately really badly. I just want to pound a glass and be done with it. I hate sipping all day.

Taking too large of bites. I gotta learn how to nibble.

Eating slow and eating to big of bites.