Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone want to show pics :)

Hello everyone I am pre-op right now and I am hoping with this thread I can see a visual with other people's weight loss. I am currently 215 lbs and need to get down to 210 lbs for surgery.

Thanks a lot everyone !!!!

post-200702-0-82433000-1389381205_thumb.jpg

Just put in a picture of me pre-op can't wait to see post - op !! Yay.

Going on 6 months post op super happy. Bought my first size 12 in 20 years.... crazy...I still can't believe it. I wanted to frame the tag. :rolleyes: i don't know if you meant post of pics or pre pics but here is mine....

post-183857-0-27227700-1389388619_thumb.jpg

post-183857-0-10542000-1389388644_thumb.jpg

ProgressPic.jpg

Here you go :)

Started at 360 and right now I am 270(ish). My goal is 230. So I am almost there.

Wow that's amazing. How far out r u ? My goal weight is 120 and I am hoping to go into surgery at 200.

This pic is before and 8 weeks post op.

HW-274

Sw-265

This pic -218

post-184059-0-23805800-1389394389_thumb.jpg

Edited by disterdis

Pic

Everyone looks so amazing I'm still considering the sleeve & you all look so good it helps make the decision a little easier. Does anyone have any helpful hints on life after the sleeve how was Hair loss & excess skin? was the new diet hard? I'm 22 260lbs & scared as hell to get surgery or to make a decision that'll ruin my semi good health

Everyone looks so amazing I'm still considering the sleeve & you all look so good it helps make the decision a little easier. Does anyone have any helpful hints on life after the sleeve how was Hair loss & excess skin? was the new diet hard? I'm 22 260lbs & scared as hell to get surgery or to make a decision that'll ruin my semi good health

My semi good health has gotten better. Yes, I lost hair for several months but that stopped a long time ago. I also have excess skin but I exercise regularly which has helped. At the end of the day, I will take my loose skin and sagging size 6 bits now over my fat, sagging size 22 bits from before. Only helpful hint I have is to follow your medical teams instructions on diet and exercise post op. Best of luck to you. Here's a one week post op pic and a photo from yesterday for some inspiration.

post-161802-0-03615300-1400497902_thumb.jpg

post-161802-0-16410500-1400497955_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone!!

Highest weight 236 2/26/14

Surgery weight 230 3/24/14

Current weight 190!!!!

It's an amazing life changing experience ????

post-211153-0-76566300-1400499290_thumb.jpg

Going on 6 months post op super happy. Bought my first size 12 in 20 years.... crazy...I still can't believe it. I wanted to frame the tag. :rolleyes: i don't know if you meant post of pics or pre pics but here is mine....

Amazing

Hi all! Getting sleeved 9/3/14! Just looking for some support in my age group!

Hey! I'm 25 and getting sleeved August 12th. I'm happy to chat if you're looking for a buddy!