Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hoping for April 28th

I start the first of three monthly nutrition classes on Feb.4th and I hope to get approved for surgery by the end April. It feels like such a long time to wait!

I am selfishly wanting to be in size 10/12 by the time shorts and tank top weather hits!

I know exactly how you feel, I had to wait 6 months and I'm still not done. My last dietitian appt is Jan 17, I'll finally meet my surgeon that day too. People kept saying time will fly by, but the only time it seemed to fly by was when I was not on this site. I think I went the entire months of November and December without being in here and yes time did fly by then. Reading all of the success stories and post about everyone else getting their surgery dates, actually having the surgery and loosing all their weight gets you all amped up, anxious and impatient and then its all you think about, it was driving me crazy. So now that I'm closer to completing the process I figured it's ok to get back on here. But your day will come and you'll get there, we both will get there.

I think you are right about this forum! As soon as I made up my mind about getting the surgery and found out what needed to be done in order to have the surgery, I searched for an online community to help me through the process. While it is a wonderful place for support, information and inspiration, it also makes me want to speed up time and get this party started!

I am nervous about going through this alone...my family is in Texas and friends in Denver don't really understand why I am doing this ("Let's just join a boot camp and eat better!"), so I love this community, but, like you said, time seems to stop here :)

Best of luck to you Sophia! When is your surgery date?

Me too, April 28th. Good wishes to all!

Hello I'm booked for the 28th too. All the very best to us all!

Hey! My surgery date is April 28th as well but in NY .

My day was the 28th also ,I'm still trying to get it together!! But I can tell I lost a few lbs!! How r u doing?

I had my done April 28th as well I hope you are all doing well. I live in Massachusetts.