Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

losing weight means losing boobs?!

I've had alot of people tell me that when they had lap band and lost all their weight their breast size went down... is this true?? If so I hope to gawd it is lol. I've been a size 42 D forever and i so want to be a C cup!~ after having big boobs since i was in 4th grade it's time for a change! There is such a thing as too much!

yes its true from a D cup I went to a C cup . You can tell the diffrence.

I also went down in shoe size from a 10 to 8 1/2 what i was originally years and years ago lol

good luck to you

clau :clap2:

I think it depends on the person and how much of the breast is fatty tissue opposed to mammary gland. I am seriously hoping to go down to a c cup when all is said and done, and when I have my breast lift I will have them reduced if I need to to get that C cup. I agree there is such a thing as too much. I really want to be able to wear more tailored cuts and if your boobs are too big then those just dont work.

Well, I've lost 54 lbs so far and have gone down from a 46 DD to a 38 DD. I would love to be a C too, but I'm not counting on it. Who knows though, I have atleast another 40 to go and I can't loose that in my butt because there isn't much left there. I'm working from the ground up!

Well the only thing that I want to say about this is.....when they get caught in your zipper.....watch out! After nursing 3 kids and loosing 125 lbs...my boobs are well....lets say...long! But the cup is no different....lmbo

After years of uncomfortable fitting bras I finally went in for a fitting at nordstorms where they do a bang-up job. This was after loosing 30 pounds so I thought I'd be smaller than my 46/48DD. Low and behold that Oprah show with the bra fitting was right. I'm now a 42G- as in good golly! So I know the back fat is diminished, but I now wear a larger size cup. For a $58 price tag, I finally have excellent fit and support. For anyone looking for a great sports bra- serious no motion- Enell can be found on-line or through a clothing company called Junonia. I wore my last one for years with no give in the fabric at all. In shrinking I just bought another one. It will flatten you out nicely for a better fit in blouses while still giving some definition. It also totally smoothes out your back.

I totally thought I would lose my boob size but haven't at all which is strange as I have been working out and all, I am sooooo pleased, I guess this probably doesnt help but to point out that everyone is different!

XX Amourette!:mad:

I'm sure this will be the 1st place it disapears! I hardly fill a C cup unless it's padded:faint:A true pear I am! Sunnysea:)

Im losing my boobs and I dont want that I was 40C now Im 38C but I can see thats my boobs are getting smaller not a whole cup size yet...I want to keep them, but oh well