Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg! It sucks monkey balls to be a side sleeper. That is now the only time I need pain medicine. Of course my insurance won't cover liquid lortab so I'm screwed Bc I can afford to pay over $80 for a bottle of it. But then found out my sister had some so I'm gonna sleep well tonight.

Shersun, Jen, glitter, Leigh Anne, CC and SJ (and others, you know who you are) I just wanted to thank you guys for keeping me in your thoughts and sending positive energy my way. Y'all's encouragement and support mean the world to me.

I can't wait to track all of our progress together n rock this sleeve!!!

Yeah, the liquid lortab was $92. But I couldn't imagine not having it. These gas pains are ridiculous. I walled around my house for an hour last night, and about 45 minutes this am. They just don't wanna vacate my body. Argggggg. I built a bed on my couch, I the corner of my sectional. I've got like 5 pillows behind me, so I'm kinda propped up like I was in the hospital. definitely helped me sleep on my back. Cause I'm like you side sleeper 4 lyfe. Hahah

I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Yeah, the liquid lortab was $92. But I couldn't imagine not having it. These gas pains are ridiculous. I walled around my house for an hour last night, and about 45 minutes this am. They just don't wanna vacate my body. Argggggg. I built a bed on my couch, I the corner of my sectional. I've got like 5 pillows behind me, so I'm kinda propped up like I was in the hospital. definitely helped me sleep on my back. Cause I'm like you side sleeper 4 lyfe. Hahah I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Thanks, today was a new day and I felt better. I'm thrilled that we get this chance to restart. Yesterday I went to the bathroom like 4 times and my intestinal gas was then gone. The gas in my body cavity gets me every now n then but for the most part it's dissipated. I'm ready to rock this thing!

Hey Sara Jane so glad you are moving forward .I can't take opiads and have some darvons (no longer sold) for pain. I am only using Tylenol now. I understand the gas. I got gas x strips for hosp had have taken it at home. I'm 5 days out and the gas is getting better. Never thought I'd be so happy to fart. All you can do is drink and walk, drink and walk. I'm not having any major problems sleeping on my side thank heavens.

Are you on a clear liquid diet?

Everyday is getting better. Hang in there kiddo.

Yes we'll all rock these sleeves!

Omg! It sucks monkey balls to be a side sleeper. That is now the only time I need pain medicine. Of course my insurance won't cover liquid lortab so I'm screwed Bc I can afford to pay over $80 for a bottle of it. But then found out my sister had some so I'm gonna sleep well tonight.

Shersun, Jen, glitter, Leigh Anne, CC and SJ (and others, you know who you are) I just wanted to thank you guys for keeping me in your thoughts and sending positive energy my way. Y'all's encouragement and support mean the world to me.

I can't wait to track all of our progress together n rock this sleeve!!!

Hey Sara Jane so glad you are moving forward .I can't take opiads and have some darvons (no longer sold) for pain. I am only using Tylenol now. I understand the gas. I got gas x strips for hosp had have taken it at home. I'm 5 days out and the gas is getting better. Never thought I'd be so happy to fart. All you can do is drink and walk, drink and walk. I'm not having any major problems sleeping on my side thank heavens.

Are you on a clear liquid diet?

Everyday is getting better. Hang in there kiddo.

Yes we'll all rock these sleeves!

I was, I can start the diet I was on 2 weeks prior to surgery today. So I can do Protein Drinks, yogurt, sf pudding, etc. I'm breaking the rules my nurses in the hospital gave me, and I'm gonna use the gas x my dad got me. I can't take this much more. There are so many sounds coming from my belly, but no farts or poop. The sounds and feeling in my belly is like when I'd know I was gonna liquid pee, before surgery. Haha. What in wouldn't give for that right now.

Oh good you can do the liquid diet. I'm on Clear Liquids till Tues. Try the gas x strips which dissolve on your tongue. Some others suggested them on the bariatric pal list. I only needed a few of them. I had to take a stool softener and finally had a bm which was not an easy task but felt lots better after.

Walking does help. I softly massaged my abdomen and imagined that gas getting out of there. The 1st week is the worst and then it really gets better I'm told.

I was, I can start the diet I was on 2 weeks prior to surgery today. So I can do Protein drinks, yogurt, sf pudding, etc. I'm breaking the rules my nurses in the hospital gave me, and I'm gonna use the gas x my dad got me. I can't take this much more. There are so many sounds coming from my belly, but no farts or poop. The sounds and feeling in my belly is like when I'd know I was gonna liquid pee, before surgery. Haha. What in wouldn't give for that right now.

I asked my nurses about gas x and they told me no. But I still have them. BUT, I POOPED TODAY! And also just had the mm out awesomely long fart. Wow. Bahahahah.

I also feel a million times better after getting my drain out. It's so much easier to move around and stuff now.

I'm still full of gas, but holy hell do I feel better!

I asked my nurses about gas x and they told me no. But I still have them. BUT, I POOPED TODAY! And also just had the mm out awesomely long fart. Wow. Bahahahah.

I also feel a million times better after getting my drain out. It's so much easier to move around and stuff now.

Yay poop! Lol. Glad to hear you got something out!

Yay poop! Lol. Glad to hear you got something out!

Yeah! I was so unbelievably excited. Over farts and poop. The things that are exciting now..

I felt that way yesterday. Unreal how something that to others is so minor is a BIG achievement to us. Those farts yesterday were music to my ears. LOL

We're on the road to a new and improved us.

I'm lucky I didn't have a drain.

Now that the dam has broken I can't stop pooping. With TONS of gas.

That was me yesterday. But it only lasted one day, thank goodness. I was dying. Today has been much more peaceful and I will be going on a walk soon.

You go girl.

Ok so what are you pooping if you are not really eating? I'm having surgery on Tuesday. So what stage are u in?

My poop today (the first time since my surgery wednesday) was Water, with almost a little sand like sediment in it.

My poop today (the first time since my surgery wednesday) was Water, with almost a little sand like sediment in it.

Mmm. Lol!