Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm so excited to be this close to surgery. I don't have a date yet. I go back to the surgeon on Jan. 8, 2014. I expect we will set a date then (hopefully). January 29 ends the 3 month "diet" period. So I think I'm looking at surgery in February. :)

Same here!

I am also hopeful that I will be February.

I have an endoscopy in 2 weeks and then should be able to schedule...

I'm hoping for Feb. Jan 13th will be my last of the 6 months ins. requirement.

My last meeting with the nutritionist is Monday. I'm hoping to know more then.

Let us know what you find out. Good luck.

My last meeting with the nutritionist is Monday. I'm hoping to know more then.

Me too. I need a general clearance for surgery from my GP, one more visit with the surgeon in early Feb., then all insurance requirements will be met. I am just under 40 BMI so won't be automatic approval, but I have a couple of other issues (hypertension and arthritis) so I hope I get approved. Then a major work commitment at the end of Feb., and I'm hoping for an early March date.

I have my second meeting with my surgeon on the 21st. I have my second nut meeting march 18th. That should also be the day they submit to my insurance. I'm 5'4 sw 240 cw 230 bmi 41.5 size 18/20.

My last medically supervised diet visit is on Feb 17, 2014. I am hoping to have my surgery mid March.

My surgery will be on 2-3-14. I must lose 12 pounds by 1-28-14 or they will reschedule my surgery. My scale is barely moving. Started the Wild Rose detox kit today. Dr. Oz recommended it. Feeling the pressure!!

I'm hoping for a Feb/March date as well! I finished my 3 month classes through Kaiser, all that's left is a sleep study, psych appt, and bariatrician appt before I meet with the surgeon, who will then give me a date. Soo ready and excited :)

We are on the same boat pretty much. I'm so excited for you. Kaiser is in California right? I was born and lived most of my childhood in cali. I'm so excited I have trouble getting to sleep..lol. I'm just happy that finally I will have a life changing tool and of course shopping. Its so hard to shop plus size I get depressed. I am filipina and my hubby is Puerto rican so lots of carbs in this house.

Hello everyone. I am new these post and usually just read and follow. Does anyone have or have had difficulties telling friends/family that they are having surgery? Currently the only people that knows I am having the sleeve surgery is my husband and my son. I am choosing not to tell my family and friends who are in the United States. I am so excited for surgery which is scheduled for 3 February 2014. Thank you for everyone's post this site has been extremely helpful.

I have my final meeting with my surgeon on 1/8/14 also. Have met ALLLLL the necessary requirements! They will submit to insurance after that appointment and once approved (fingers tightly crossed), my date will be scheduled. Thinking it should be mid Feb - early March...Good Luck to us all!!

My surgery will be on 2-3-14. I must lose 12 pounds by 1-28-14 or they will reschedule my surgery. My scale is barely moving. Started the Wild Rose detox kit today. Dr. Oz recommended it. Feeling the pressure!!

You can do it.