Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV lately?

My feet have gone down in size! No longer wearing my size 11 boats now in size 10. Lol! Still big but I'm 5'10". Also, my plantar fasciitis is gone.

My feet have gone down in size! No longer wearing my size 11 boats now in size 10. Lol! Still big but I'm 5'10". Also, my plantar fasciitis is gone.

I have gone from a 7 to a 5 or 6 depending on the shoe. My feet have really narrowed! My PF is gone too!

I have been called "athletic" by a couple of people recently. somehow that description of me just thrills me - a word I never imagined I would hear used to describe me for the first time in my life at age 49.

NSV you want to share ??? Georgia Recently elevator doors opened - packed with people from ear to ear i was gonna wait for the next elevator someone said something like "come on in, you are little enough" :) On t'day I looked at the couch with 4 family members sitting - i figured no way could i squeeze in :angry: my cuz said something like "kathy there is plenty of room here for you" :) my mom has always been very small, petite she said she had a couple of blouses i might like to try on with a jean jacket too i laughed saying - "mom you are so little i'll never fit into your clothes" but........you guessed it, they fit :o keep those NSV's coming!!! ;) kathy

Love them all. !!!!

I love these NSVs. I went SKIING today! What a blast. I had to make myself come home because I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but I wasn't tired, my big legs fit in those boots without cutting off the circulation toy toes and the snow pants I got at costco in October (size women's Large) will require a belt next time out. So excited to feel normal. It's been 25 years since I've weighed this little.

I love these NSVs. I went SKIING today! What a blast. I had to make myself come home because I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but I wasn't tired, my big legs fit in those boots without cutting off the circulation toy toes and the snow pants I got at costco in October (size women's Large) will require a belt next time out. So excited to feel normal. It's been 25 years since I've weighed this little.

Love it!!

Bought a pair of regular boots (not wide-calf) for the first time in my life! My feet are thinner too.

My mom gave me a cashmere coat she doesn't wear anymore and a turtleneck top. I can wear them and never could have imagined in one million years that I would fit into my mom's cloths!

Well, since this is the Vet's Forum, the farther you get out from surgery the harder it is to find those NSV (they typically hit when you are less than a year post-op for many of us!)

So Georgia, I love that you started this.

My most recent NSV of memory was this. A gal that I only know from the gym (see her regularly about 3-4x a week), she is tall and slender and beautiful. Super-nice girl. So she texted me right before Christmas saying "do you happen to have an ugly Christmas sweater I can borrow, I have a party to attend and don't have one to wear." Unfortunately I don't own any ugly Christmas sweaters (seems to be quite the rage to have parties and contests surrounding the "ugly" Christmas sweater) but anyway, more importantly, she thought we must be in the same "SIZE RANGE!" Wow. What a nice compliment to be "normal enough" to be able to trade clothes!

While at the sports doc I was referred to as an athlete. The best was when he said that he'd hopefully have me healed for my "spring season". I have a season...and it's not in reference to mensis! How cool is that?! I never thought that would happen. :)

I went to a holiday party at the home of a longtime family friend. We saw one another last Christmas at eight months post op, and my weight loss has pretty much leveled off since then. When I greeted my friend, she turned to my husband and said with complete sincerity, "Why didn't you tell me you were bringing someone else? Where's Suzanne?" This is a woman I have known since I was 26, and I'm now 54 years old! I've changed my hair and and dress in a much more body conscious way than when I first lost weight...but, still! Amazing! My husband just smiles and smiles...

Yes, thanks for starting this Georgia! It is true, the further out we get, the harder it is sometimes to find NSV's. One I had a few weeks ago...I always shop on the clearance racks because I am cheap. Well, I was at a store and saw a great pair of pants. I held them up, they looked like they might fit, but I looked at the tag and they were a size 3. I thought I would give them a try, and low and behold they fit! I walked out of the room beaming and the girl asked me how I did. I said I tried them on not thinking they would fit. She said, well what size are they? When I told her that I normally wear a size 6 and these were a 3, she looked me up and down and said "I would have never guessed your were size 6!" in a good way (not I thought you would be bigger, but in I thought you would be smaller tone!). I still grin when I think about it!!

I soooo love all of these NSVs! They make me break out into a big smile just reading them!!! Happy happy happy!! :)

This is an oldie but a goodie. I still smile when flying and not have to ask for a seat belt extender

This is an oldie but a goodie. I still smile when flying and not have to ask for a seat belt extender

Whoo hoo!!!!!!! Love it