Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow- 5, yes 5 NSV's in one day!

I'm staying in a hotel in Seattle with my mom and sisters for a girls night out. We've shopped, eaten out, and have had a great time! What really made me feel good we're all the NSV's one right after the other! First, I brought PJ's that didn't fit me last month, and they fit perfectly now, size xxl! Second, I bought my first pair of size 16w jeans at Macy's - all the way down from a size 26-28. Third- I went to Old Navy and I was able to fit in size Xxl or Xl depending on fit- I've never been able to shop the store before for clothes- just jewellery and dog toys. I went a little nuts in the clearance section because I needed replacement clothes for the ones I donated cleaning out my closet! Fourth- dinner at Cheesecake Factory, and I sat in the wicker chair instead of the booth- (fit easily- 1st time for that) & ate one Thai lettuce wrap for dinner. Fifth- went swimming at the hotel and used the hotel provided robe to cover up- it fit and tied up & I heard an angelic choir singing! :). It was a great day and so encouraging! I had surgery July 2nd 2013, highest weight 330, surgery weight 289, current weight 219, size 16-18. Keep going newbies- you CAN do it!

Whoo hoo! Way to go you! I'm so glad to hear about your success. It must feel so good to see less of yourself and achieve such a tremenous weight loss. I'm sure your joints thank you. Being able to get in a 16 is amazing. Pretty soon it'll be a 14, then a 12, and the nrxt thing you know you'll bbe inthe single digits club. Keep it up and keep us posted!

wow, that is wonderful and exciting news. You are quite lucky that you have a group of sleevers so close to you. that you can use for support. You have done a great job so farmm so keep up the good work and keep us updated on your continuing success. You are an inspiration for me since I haven't had my surgery yet..

Send pictures when you can. Thanks for sharing your story.

So happy for you - sounds like it was a really great day. Very inspiring too :) Incredible how much you have accomplished in five months - you rock!

Whoo hoo! Way to go you! I'm so glad to hear about your success. It must feel so good to see less of yourself and achieve such a tremenous weight loss. I'm sure your joints thank you. Being able to get in a 16 is amazing. Pretty soon it'll be a 14, then a 12, and the nrxt thing you know you'll bbe inthe single digits club. Keep it up and keep us posted!

Wow, even with how far I've come, I don't know if I can picture myself in single digits. Never been there in my teen or adult life- smallest I've been is a size 12 (sometimes) when I was 17 at 145lbs. My whole family is very athletic, swimmer's build and the women have wide hips and big butts. I'll be happily surprised if I do break into single digits, but my main goal is to get strong, stay active and have fun doing all the things I couldn't do before. My tag size really doesn't matter- I could stop now and be happy with my results, but I'll keep going until my body says stop! Thanks so much for the encouragement Comfy Blue!

Good for you.. What a wonderful day. I'm so happy for you!

Awesome aweome awesome awesome awesome!

I know the "angel choir" sound. I feel it when I fit in a bucket seat in my friends tiny sports car. (Definitely not made for fat people!)

Keep it up girl.

all the NSV's one right after the other! - , surgery weight 289, current weight 219,

You are aces!!!!

NSV's you/we love to cherish each one!!!!

Macy's, Old Navy

now that's what i'm talking about :)

great accomplishment with your weight :)

70 lbs in 5 1/2 months :o

no wonder i've been seeing "less and less" of you ;)

WooHoo

Party Dance, Party Dance :)

keep up the good job

kathy

congrats

Here's a pic from our outing with me wearing some of my new clothes!

post-171228-0-98604200-1387393086_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much for this post! I didn't know the term NSV and had to Google it. Congratulations! I know all about sitting in a chair and fitting (hello, economy airline seats). My hotel robe fit for the first time last month and I left a shirt or a pair of pants in every hotel in the last 8 weeks. Since I've been overseas I would "optimistically" pack the next size down on each trip so that I didn't have to worry about my pants falling off at work. I didn't think about my gym clothes though. Good thing those suckers have a draw string!

WAY TO GO!!! Thank you so much for sharing this....brought a big smile! Your pic is awesome!

I'm in the Seattle area too! Sleeved dec 9th...lost 24 lbs so far (including preop week). I'm so happy for you and you look amazing! Congrats!

What a great idea for a girls night, you look fantastic!

WOW, that is an impressive list of NSVs!!! Woo Hoo!

Clearance shopping is the best, and you look wonderful in your new threads. Your hair is beautiful also, lucky girl doesn't look like you are loosing any!