Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December post ops

Just had a great dinner!! Boca burger, spread sun dried Tomato laughing cow cheese on top, then add half a small avacado on top of that....yummmmm! Pretty good protien too...14 for the "burger", 3 for the cheese and 3 for the avacado. Almost didn't miss the bread!! Almost.

That sounds great! Are your numbers for Protein? Are you using the regular laughing cow cheese? I think the cheese I use only has 1 but it's light.

That sounds great! Are your numbers for Protein? Are you using the regular laughing cow cheese? I think the cheese I use only has 1 but it's light.

Yes protien. ..umm.....I could be wrong on the cheese. I didnt double check before posting. It is a light one. I thought that's what it had.

Just had a great dinner!! Boca burger, spread sun dried Tomato laughing cow cheese on top, then add half a small avacado on top of that....yummmmm! Pretty good protien too...14 for the "burger", 3 for the cheese and 3 for the avacado. Almost didn't miss the bread!! Almost.

That sounds delicious. I had half an egg. Bleh.

I have trouble with eggs sometimes. I can't do hard boiled. They are too dry. Scrambled are better but stilll dry for me. I do scrambled with a pinch of fat free shredded cheddar and it makes eggs way easier to eat. That is pretty much Breakfast every day. One egg scrambled with a pinch of cheese and 2 black berries.

have you tried scrambled eggs with salsa sauce it is really good, and easy to eat.

I have trouble with eggs sometimes. I can't do hard boiled. They are too dry. Scrambled are better but stilll dry for me. I do scrambled with a pinch of fat free shredded cheddar and it makes eggs way easier to eat. That is pretty much breakfast every day. One egg scrambled with a pinch of cheese and 2 black berries.

I like to make an omelet. Just a pinch of cheese, onion, bell pepper, spinach, mushrooms, and a little Tomato. Really good and juicy because of the veggies. Here lately for breakfast I have also been trying cream of wheat but with a little extra milk added to it to thin it up. You can add some fresh fruit to it or cinnamon and sweetener of some sort. Yummy. Also I came across this Cereal that is mainly seeds. pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds and a few more I can't remember. It is very good. Sometimes I will sprinkle a little of the cereal in my greek yogurt for a texture. Yummy.

I am only 10 days post op and still on liquids but I see these tiny meals ( a egg and 2 berries) and was wondering if that is how small our pouch is or is it the Portion Control diet

I am only 10 days post op and still on liquids but I see these tiny meals ( a egg and 2 berries) and was wondering if that is how small our pouch is or is it the Portion Control diet

I don't know if that is her tolerance level for now, but I can usually eat two eggs.< /p>

Thats all I can eat when I eat eggs....for now. I'm only a month post op. But I can eat a whole boca burger. Its really strange. My doc said that I will eventually be able to eat more....but for now I am still doing pretty small portions.

I'm 18 days post-op. I haven't moved to soft foods yet -- just recently moved to pureed. The most I can take in is about 1/3 of a cup. It's shocking to me because I used to be able to eat more food than anyone I know.

Dec 9 sleeve total weight loss 35 lbs... My problem is getting Protein down.. chicken, pork and ground beef put in cusinart adding no fat gravy and eating with a baby spoon I get extreme pain like the food is stuck so I stop eating... I've even tried refrained Beans, laughing cow and can chicken breast... Nothing works... And omg the burping is no stop!!! I'm I trying theses food items to early?

I'm 18 days post-op. I haven't moved to soft foods yet -- just recently moved to pureed. The most I can take in is about 1/3 of a cup. It's shocking to me because I used to be able to eat more food than anyone I know.

I know right....it is so weird eating so little AND being ok with it LoL

Dec 9 sleeve total weight loss 35 lbs... My problem is getting Protein down.. chicken, pork and ground beef put in cusinart adding no fat gravy and eating with a baby spoon I get extreme pain like the food is stuck so I stop eating... I've even tried refrained Beans, laughing cow and can chicken breast... Nothing works... And omg the burping is no stop!!! I'm I trying theses food items to early?

Everyone is different. Have you discussed with your doc? I have no issues with those foods....even not pureeing them....I just chew really really good. But like I said no two of us are alike :) I hate to hear that protien is what your having trouble with. Have you tried thin cut lean deli turkey....I lived off that during phase 2. Cut it up and mix it with laughing cow or some plain Greek yogurt and garlic. Maybe the other meats are too dense...even pureed.< /p>