Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rushed to hospital 5 days post op

Thank you to everyone for your concern and positive thoughts. I'm told that I'm healing well and will go home tomorrow.

The surgeon could not find the source of the bleeding as it had stopped by the time he went in there. He checked my spleen and staple line and all good.

Trying to keep a positive attitude but I'm having some difficulty. I was so positive post op for 4 days.

No , no Andrew attitude is everything...Trust me it could be a lot worse!!!!!!!! Of course it could have been better too but it was not as bad as others have had it...Chin up..forward with the goal and your journey had an interesting bleep in it. A story to share someday...It makes it worth it more when you have to work for it...Keep that in mind..It is all about attitude and will power to face things when they are not going the typical way...Come on now..you got this..K

Stay strong - you worked way to hard for this!

No , no Andrew attitude is everything...Trust me it could be a lot worse!!!!!!!! Of course it could have been better too but it was not as bad as others have had it...Chin up..forward with the goal and your journey had an interesting bleep in it. A story to share someday...It makes it worth it more when you have to work for it...Keep that in mind..It is all about attitude and will power to face things when they are not going the typical way...Come on now..you got this..K

Ik u don't personally know me Andrew but trust me when I say, if there is ANYONE who can tell u chin up and u can get thru this, its RJ, if uve not read her story, read it bc she is a strong and very encouraging young woman. Shes almost been thru it all! God bless and Ty RJ for always Sharing ur journey. I pray that ur ribs are gettn stronger. God willing, U will b ok Andrew:)

Ik u don't personally know me Andrew but trust me when I say, if there is ANYONE who can tell u chin up and u can get thru this, its RJ, if uve not read her story, read it bc she is a strong and very encouraging young woman. Shes almost been thru it all! God bless and Ty RJ for always Sharing ur journey. I pray that ur ribs are gettn stronger. God willing, U will b ok Andrew:)

Thanks for your kind words....your a peach to say so!! And you called me a young woman...so cool...

So glad you're doing better. Let's hope it stays that way!

Glad you're feeling better! I hope it's smooth sailing from here on out!

Thank you to everyone for your concern and positive thoughts. I'm told that I'm healing well and will go home tomorrow. The surgeon could not find the source of the bleeding as it had stopped by the time he went in there. He checked my spleen and staple line and all good. Trying to keep a positive attitude but I'm having some difficulty. I was so positive post op for 4 days.

Yeah that they found nothing and you will go home soon to your own bed. I know that will make you feel so much better. God bless you and you will be positive again.

Thanks for your kind words....your a peach to say so!! And you called me a young woman...so cool...

Lol, well u are:)) and u r welcome

How very scary Andrew. I'm so glad you are heading home tomorrow. Hang in there, and let that positive attitude come back. It's tough after what you've been through, but keep your eye on the prize.

Here's a positive thought for you, look how this community has responded to your post. Could you have imagined this many people could be so caring and supportive?

Sending you hugs and prayers. Hang in there.

I genuinely appreciate all of the support from everyone in the forum. Thanks again ...

We're family here! Glad your doing better:)

Sending love and well wishes!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! What you are experiencing is difficult at best... Stay strong and continue listening to your body!

Kind regards!

Wow crazy when they got in it was all ok! Such a relief! Hope everything is on the up & up from here!