Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fort Worth Buddies?

Thanks don! I will be trying to go to them, but was really hoping to find someone to carpool with. Guess I gotta go to see who comes from ft worth so we can take turns driving!

I have heard excellent things about Thinspirations and look forward to joining!

Shall- yes I was so tired after being out with hubby for less than 2 hours, then cleaning house, getting flower beds cleaned out and setting up workout room. Took 2.5 hour nap!

All week this week I was tired a lot at work, think it was from extended tom. Sorry don :/

Before that I was okay energy wise, so hope it was just because of that and my energy comes back this week ;)

Shall-I have been exhausted too. Doc says it will be a month until I get energy.

Are you guys taking Biotin (10,000) and B12? Biotin is part if the b family and has an energy aspect, I think that is helping my energy, but my hair gets really greasy on day 2... I think that is also a side effect of the biotin

I started Biotin dots Monday, forget to take some meds on the weekends, that was one of them! I haven't noticed my hair yet, but it's only been 5 days since I started it, will have to see what happens. Hoping my nails will get stronger at least!

I have been taking B12 since out of hospital! For some reason I have only forgotten that one a few times on the weekends!

Edited by tami j

I don't know how I'm am doing it but I've gained another 1.5 lbs that makes a total of 3 lbs and have not list a pound in over 2 wks...feeling really discouraged

Shall-what are you eating, drinking and how much exercise?

No exercise yet just do to schedule.

For Breakfast usually an egg, sometimes oatmeal less than 1/2 cup and sometimes nothing

lunch chicken salad or thin deli turkey ( the lil rounds one that about the sz of pepperoni) and cheddar cheese thin thin slice

dinner almost every night green Beans, baked chicken and one night I had fish

In between meals when I'm Hungry I try and get a Protein shake....but I have trouble getting these down and try and drink Water

I really try for 64 oz of liquid to get down, but it is just not happening. I drink unsweetened tea or water usually get down abt 32 oz a day and maybe 1/2 of apple juice but I really have not had one of those since liquid stage.

I have had a low fat cheese square for snack a couple of times maybe 3 times total...

And I feel hungry all the time, I'm satisfied but within 2-3 hrs I'm hungry again...and I'm also afraid I'm over eating.

Sometimes it's just a few bites and others I can eat almost the whole plate. I measure out everything

Just confused

If it were me, I would up my liquids to 64. Only Decaf tea and add walking. I don't go to the gym but I have a fitbit and work to get 10,000 steps a day.

Shall-how is it going?

Well tonight my super supportive husband had a snit when I asked him to switch laundry. I hope he is just tired but it is frustrating! Anyone else's hubby stressed?

Mama spike I'm doing great! My hunny has hidden the scales from me lol...we started at the gym last night and I worked out for abt 40 mins just cardio no wt yets. Sticking to my low carb option. I feel awesome these days. I'm trying to up my Protein and my Water intake. We r headed back to the gym tonight. My husband is a pre-sleeved but is going along with my diet and exercise plan. I'm hoping he will lose a good amt before surgery.

Guys I'm feeling amazing! This was only my 2nd wk out, but omg the energy level I'm having is awesome. I push my self a lil hard with each wk out.

I hope all my ft worth buddies are doing great!

Keep us posted with some updates :)

That's great! I'm doing pretty well also.

Hello guys! Wow what a week, so glad we have a pretty weekend before the cold sets back in again

Kudos to those of You working out!! I am getting 10k steps in 3 days a week and the other days I work to get 5-6 k. Not great but I have stuck to it for 3 weeks, and that is better than any other time I have lost weight

My lowest weight that I remember in the last 10 ish years was 239.... I have been at 240 for a week. Went down to 239.8 two days ago, but right back up yesterday... So Jo scale this morning... And lots of movement today!

I am getting almost 80g of Protein, 100oz of Water and 1000 colonies a day... Felling really good about that, but I am relying on 2 shakes a day... This week I am going to try and cut out a shake... Replace it with food.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!