Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fort Worth Buddies?

No weird dreams here. I am getting about 600 calories.

I'm starting to feel a lil discourage and down. Today I've been just wipe out, no energy what so ever. Also no wt loss in 7 days...any advice how to get off this stall

Kind of a subject change.... I don't know if it's into head or is reality but I think I'm eating more than I'm suppose too. How can u tell if you have over filled your pouch

I'm like clmftw -- when I'm overfill, I get pressure in my chest, or I get a sensation that I might throw up if I take in anymore. If you're not feeling that yet, don't worry. I'm only now at 6 weeks out regularly beginning to sense that fullness and am really having to slow down to not overdo it. I read somewhere else on these boards about nerves waking up in there around 5-6 weeks post-op, and I think that might be happening with me.

I'm having trouble getting the Protein in to. I went got some Greek yogurt today to start for Breakfast in the morning maybe that will help. Think I'm going to start walking at the gym this wk too

Mix whey unflavored Protein Powder into the you hurt and up it a bit.. I'm also going to start adding protein to apple sauce... It was a good after dinner snack for my hubby a year ago and a way to get extra protein

I'm starting to feel a lil discourage and down. Today I've been just wipe out, no energy what so ever. Also no wt loss in 7 days...any advice how to get off this stall

Shall I had a weight loss of 7 days and after that I lost 2.5 pounds in the following 2 weeks. Up ur Water and Protein, and start moving... I did and it is helping the scale

That's a big YES! Things that are happening in real life are happening too in my dreams and are way over the top! It's so strange!

Tami... Yes. ... And stranger, dreams like I have never had in my entire life extremely vivid .. I have had less than 10 dreams that I remember in the morning, just not a big dreamer ( des blame depression, medicine I took as a kid all sorts of things ) but now I am a crazy sleeper, and I wake up and have to check where I am, can't remember the date etc... It takes me a second to get my bearings the dream is so real... It is crazy.

hi, just checking in with everyone!!!!!

yesterday was 1 month since surgery date, I am down 23 pounds.

My follow up for 6 weeks is 1/27, I keep thinking it is this coming monday though. I have had TOM since 1/8, im ready for that to go away! It does seem to be subsiding! I will definately be asking about what to take for the next one at my followup - since tylenol didnt work for me at all.

I am going to try to attend this Saturday's support meeting in Frisco. It is called Thinspiration - it is patient led and I have heard good things about it.

Has anyone else plan on attending that may want to carpool? I may stop at Ikea afterwards - just because I love that place and its difficult for me to find the time to go there, so may as well stop in while I'm on that side of town.

Congrats Tamil!!!

Barefeet thanks for the ideas on Protein

How are you all doing? I'm doing ok I was a lil discouraged yesterday because for some reason I gain 1.5 lbs but this could have been because of monthly visitor

Sounds like everyone is doing well! I am hanging in there. Still tired and needing more exercise. Shall-I wouldn't worry about it too much. My weight goes up and down every day but in total I am down 21lbs in almost 4 weeks. Just keep working the plan and get enough Water and Protein.< /p>

Would love to hear how the meeting went today. I am still loosing slowly .... Seems 2 pounds a week is going to be my number for a while... Getting more food variety in these days, that helps. Found that sliced deli turkey and a light cheese snakes a good snack, ready to finish the Soups that are in my fridge and get onto more substantive things.

Edited by barefeet

Well I didn't end up going... I babysat my best friends daughter last night so she could go to her company party, she got her about 1:15am, so I ended up sleeping in then just wasn't feeling up for being gone half the day, a little over an hour drive each way, then there for 1.5 hours. Would have been 4 hours without going to ikea!

Hubby and I ran errands and cleaned house, getting my daughters old room filled with weights, punching bag and stuff. So at least productive and something for our weightloss goals!

Would love to hear how the meeting went today. I am still loosing slowly .... Seems 2 pounds a week is going to be my number for a while... Getting more food variety in these days, that helps. Found that sliced deli turkey and a light cheese snakes a good snack, ready to finish the Soups that are in my fridge and get onto more substantive things.

The thinspiration meeting was wonderful! Several new faces and most of us regulars. TOTALLY worth the drive from Forney to Frisco! :D

Have any of you experience extreme tiredness since the surgery? I'm really really exhausted, I put in long hrs this ek and didn't get to the gym. Was going to go today, but when I finished running errands by 3 pm I was wiped out...I'm taking my vit everyday and not all my Protein but trying real hard