Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fort Worth Buddies?

Awesome guys! I'm still working out and the scales have not moved in 3 wks. It's depressing but I'm trying to stay positive. Next wk will be my 6 wks out and I plan on starting some wt training then....I'm hoping and praying something will come off soon

Way to go shall! You will see progress soon! I'm sure of it!

Yes ... I haven't lost in at least a week... And in the last weeks it has just bounced around... All toll in January just 5 lbs .

I've been up a 1.5 then down, bouncing back n forth. Pretty much lost 20 lbs first 2 1/2 wks and nothing since then. Idk y but I'm trying not to be discourage. I'm not a spring chicken anymore :)

Remember a couple of things... You are building muscle it is leaner than fat but weighs more... Check your measurements maybe ... Are you smaller? I know that has helped me some... I am set to measure again soon, and with the stall I am looking forward to it.

Also, you are taking in roughly 1,000 worth of calories... Logic says u have to loose weight-- so you will and I will... I know I have been using the frustrations to fuel me to walk... You are so good that you are already working out... Get the frustrations out at the gym and know that the scale will move.

Glad I gave u the pep talk yesterday... I needed every bit of it today! I am so sick of that scale reading 240.2

That's good!

I lost so much wt at the beginning with the lap band. I was a lot younger n heavier.

I thought that could have been the reason wt is not coming off and also I'm still on my insulin, just a small amt, but insulin makes me gain.

Hw before band was 317 lowest wt with band was 223.....GW is under 160 but no lower than 130.

Surgery wt on 12/20/13 for the revision from band to sleeve was 263(wt gain from new insulin 40 lbs gained prior to having the revision. ( I had to take the insulin to have surgery, the dr office wanted no complications) so far my lowest way was 241.5 and now I'm back up to 244...crazy it changes wk to wk.

I had my first cycle since surgery and I was on it for 14 solid days and I feel like I'm going to start again. I think this is a chemistry of this surgery. I personally think that might be on this stall too.

I'm wk out and eat low carbs....

I sure hope that I am following the plan. I truly don't want to fail.

Barefeet how much are u down? What types of meals are u eating?

Shall, so sorry I'm am tardy in responding.. Stall broke and I am down 31 lbs as of today. From highest weight a couple of weeks before surgery.... But really for the better part if the last month I only lost about 5-6 pounds. Christine at dr office thinks I should loose 6-8 lbs a mo over the next 3 months.... And she says I could stall for as long as a month during that time so the goal is 15... If no stall than I should be higher.

What am I eating... Hmm during the week is so much easier, I am at work and On a schedule, so I have 2 Premier Protein drinks, a Greek yogurt that is low cal. , 2 baby bell lights... This week I added 1 oz of peanuts and next week is like to add some sort of veggie snack... I have also had hummus and pretzels a couple times when I wanted chips, dinner has been like 1/2 cup of lettuce/ spinach and 3-4 oz of some kind if fish/ chicken

If I get munchies at work sometimes I each a cheese stick and at night sometimes a Jello.

I am getting over 80 g of Protein consistently and drinking almost 100 oz of Water each day.

Lots if dairy in my diet, but I crave it and seem to be more satisfied but that protein than others.

I took my measurements today and I've lost 5 inches in my breasts, measuring right around the center!! I need new bras! I've also gone from a 40 to a 37 band size... I've lost 5 inches in my waist as well this month.. Unfortunately the legs are just as big. Oh well can't win them all right?

How are you guys? I miss hearing what ur up to

Enjoy the weekend and I hope we don't get severe weather!

That's awesome with the wt loss! I'm still on stall, doing cardio a couple of times a wk. christen told me since I'm a revision I can expect to lose 4-6 lbs a mo....I guess slow n steady will win the race

Yeah... I think at this point keeping up the activity and protein... Equals slow and steady loss

Finally off my stall down 5.5 lb since Sunday, which is a relief

Yippee! That's great!

Awesome progress!!

Stay warm guys ... I am so cold and infernal like I have been eating all day.