Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fort Worth Buddies?

Hey all!! Hope everyone is well. 3 days and counting for me. Soooooo excited!

It will be here before you know it! Are you backed yet?

Just started packing today. I have a few more things to pick up though!

I completely understand the preto thing... Told my hubby I feel like I just gave birth and am home from the hospital.. Jeans don't fit Etc... Guess I'll give it a few more days.

Mama spoke, I got out as well, went to SAMs and Kroger with the family.

Belly bloat is better. Had cream of chicken Soup last night -yum!

I took a pic of my pedi presurgery for my hubby. I have lost 12lbs. And my feet are even losing weight!!!

post-198524-0-69593100-1388325021_thumb.jpg

Last night we went to Celebrate our aunts 62 bday, for the past 5 years it's at this hole in the wall karaoke bar in Fort Worth. Her choice her bday. Anyway I stopped and got me some Vitamin Water squeezed lemonade and they let me bring it in and gave me ice. It is so good.

Later I got daring and had the bartender make me a virgin Bloody Mary, I only had about 4-5 oz of it because the sodium was thru the roof, but I'm happy to report my tummy can handle spice!!!! I'm so glad! My hubby had the rest, poured his beer in it for a red beer.

I may start adding a couple if dashes hot sauce to my v8 juice ;) and so excited next weekend for a bit of re fried Beans and salsa, or cottage cheese and salsa.

Today I am in search of leather cleaner/conditioner, anyone have suggestions for our area? A friend mentioned a leather place off Montgomery and 30.

And I've stalled... Knew it would come, not excited... But ok.

Barefeet-we are all going to get there at one point. Just keep working the plan! How much have you lost so far?

Tamij-impressed with your selection! I would have struggled or not gone to the party!

Edited by Mama Spike

Tamij I agree... Awesome that you got out and tried something... My husband had surgery a year ago and he gets a virgin Bloody Mary every time he plays golf... Says it's heaven.

Mama spike, I have lost 12 lbs since surgery. And nothing last two days. Surgery was just on 12/20... 12 lbs isn't shabby.

Semply-good luck tomorrow. You will do fabulously!!

How is everyone?

I overdid it yesterday. I was out for 6 hours then had a Soup that didn't agree with me so I am chilling today. Two more days off then I am back to work!

I ended up coming home from work a little after noon, my allergies were kicking my rear. Slept for 4-5 hours feeling foggy headed but better.

Sorry you guys had a tough couple of days... I had my follow up appointment, and I've been moving through the diet too fast... Back to puréed Soups, shakes and broth for 2 more weeks...

Been reading your posts. I too am in DFW and Dr. Adam Smith is my surgeon. I was sleeved on Nov. 18. Doing ok. Don't progress too fast. I know the foods can seem boring but you'll get there. I promise. You don't want to cause any issues with your new stomach. So happy for all of you guys and glad you are doing well!!

Hey Suchsh! We have the same Dr.! Do you go to the weekly support groups in his office?