Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fort Worth Buddies?

I am doing Water, muscle milk light and Isopure. Some days the isopure tastes better and others I like the muscle milk. Haven't taken any pain pills today. Only gas-ex.

I went back to work today. Had Protein shake, lots of Water, Tomato basil Soup 1/4 cup is all I could do. Sf Jello for afternoon snack. Will have strained cream soup for dinner and Protein Shake later and more Water. I'm at about 32 oz liquids so far a 27g Protein.

I have been having almost half cup of cream soup strained about 2x a day since Saturday. Christmas I had creamy butternut squash soup.

Wow tamij! While I think I could work, I am still tender. Still working on getting in enough Protein and Water. Up to 40 and 20 respectively. How is everyone else doing?

I just moved to cloudy liquids today, I had a vanilla Protein shade with 50g of protein! Trying to start my days with as much protein as possible so that I'm not tired. Going to slowly introduce the new liquid.... Scared that some may disagree with my new tummy, and I do not want to get sick.

Wow, tamiJ and mamaspike, you two are doing well! Excellent news.

Barefeet - I do that too. I start the day with the "boring" Protein shake, then for my last "meal" I have a creamy Soup that just tastes nice.

Good news! I just got back from my post-op appt, and they say I'm doing well! I lost 33 lbs since Dec 5! I will need to monitor my blood pressure, but other than that I'm great!

Holy moly! That rocks! I've lost 28 from the day I started getting ready for pre-op... But nowhere near that since surgery... You r rocking it... How are you clothes fitting you?

Well, my clothes still feel the same, as most of my casual clothes are very forgiving(leggings, tunics, dresses). BUT, I did notice today that my tummy no longer touches the steering wheel when I drive! Woot!

I am so glad everyone seems to get doing well! CLMFTW - amazing results - Barefeet you too!

Mama - you are about where I was 3-4 days out. I think 4th & 5th day turned it around for me - so glad to hear your progressing nicely!

I am doing good,still not hungry - but having the Protein shake in the morning, either broth or cream Soup at lunchtime and dinnertime, about 1/4 cup is all I can get in on the cream Soup. broth I can do about 1/2 cup. I usually do another 8 oz Protein in the evening. I usually have been getting in over 64 oz of Water a day. I may only be able to fit in walking 3-4 days a week now that I came back to work :(

My nut said v-8 juice is okay for full liquid stage and Tomato Soups (still lowsodium) - but I had a tomato basil soup yesterday at lunch and my tummy wasn't liking it much. I had a V8 drink and no issues - so I don't know what it was.

PA also said Full liquid as long as it can go thru a strainer when i asked about making bean Soups. Last night - I opened a can of reduced sodium black Beans so used about a cup, added some chicken broth, salsa, cumin, red pepper, chili powder, pepper, garlic and cilantro (dried) to it. Then I stuck it in my magic bullet until it was pretty much liquid. I had to add between a 4th of a cup to half a cup of broth to thin it out enough to go thru strainer, but it did and it was SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD! Again, I was only able to eat a little over a 1/4 cup last night and had some for lunch today too.

I found a white bean (cannelli) recipe on a WLS blog that I will be trying this weekend - which is the one I showed the NUT.

Will let you all know how it turns out!

Tami j- I'm getting 8 oz of a shake, and 12-16 oz of anything on the clear diet... of course I'm taking my time but.. it's good... I wish I had a magic bullet. Can't wait to hear about the white chili

I got my magic bullet off eBay but they had them at costco for $44. Can't wait to start using mine. I watched an infomercial early this morning.

Barefeet! That's great, I am same on Protein 8oz at a time is my limit. Water seems to be much easier.

The bullet was a hand me down that has been at my house since summer. My daughters step mom had it for a few years, then passed it on

it seems I saw some at Walmart for not much, special edition red one was under 30 or 35 I think, may not have anymore left. But you might can find a pretty good deal this week somewhere! Mama spike 44 is a great deal too.

My husband got me a food processor for Christmas, it should get here in a week. I'm looking forward to getting by purée stage.

Venturing out for the first time today. Feeling good. Only 2 issues; insomnia and belly bloat. How long did it take for you belly not to be bloated after surgery? I don't feel gassy (taking gas-ex) and had BMs so I know that is not it. I assume it is just swelling but I feel pregnant!!

My bloating went down finally day 10! I was the same, not really gassy or lack of bm, but felt prego waiting for it to go down!