Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fort Worth Buddies?

All the nurses and staff at Trophy Club are absolute dolls! They took SUCH great care of me! I love that little hospi.

Hi, I'm in the DFW area. (Mansfield) Scheduled for December 31st at 1:30PM. Baylor Trophy Club. I see that you guys surgery dates have passed, but I'm a week away and looking for a buddy. My surgeon is Dr. Sina Matin. I'm on day 7 of my pre-op diet. It is a little hard but I'm making it! Need to invest in a scale, didn't want to become obsessed so I have been going by my weight at each appt. The last surgeon consult is today.

Welcome semplycomplx! Yes, Mama Spike surgery was this morning... what a great new years eve present for you! We may try to get together in mid January sometime. I feel for you having a 2 week pre-op. I think it does help to have a pre-op get you prepared for the first few weeks after surgery.

Hi, I'm in the DFW area. (Mansfield) Scheduled for December 31st at 1:30PM. Baylor Trophy Club. I see that you guys surgery dates have passed, but I'm a week away and looking for a buddy. My surgeon is Dr. Sina Matin. I'm on day 7 of my pre-op diet. It is a little hard but I'm making it! Need to invest in a scale, didn't want to become obsessed so I have been going by my weight at each appt. The last surgeon consult is today.

I was sleeved at Baylor Grapevine by Dr. Matin's office partner, Julio Rivera. Dr. Matin rounded with me post-op, and he answered a midnight call one week post-op. He's great! Love his personality!

I also had my surgery there... nurses were very aminiable...except one Adrienne, she just didn't seem to have the same passion as the others... maybe it was just a bad day. I hope your experience is as good as mine was

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! I hope it is fabulous for each of you.

Merry Christmas to you too! And everyone else!

Heading to my follow up!

Semply-you can do it. Dr. Matin is a great physician. He practices at the hospital that I work. The only reason I didn't go with him is, that I didn't want employees in my personal decision.

My tummy is not tolerating anything well. Just threw up. I have only gotten 16 0z of Water and 4oz of Protein in. sleeping most of the day. I came home last night when I felt fabulous.

My tummy is not tolerating anything well. Just threw up. I have only gotten 16 0z of Water and 4oz of Protein in. sleeping most of the day. I came home last night when I felt fabulous.

Mama spike, sending you well wishes that you can get over this hump, remember everyday does get better! Did you get any anti-nausea meds? They prescribed me some that dissolve, but I ended up not needing them.

Focus on the Water, day 3-4 is when I attempted Protein, I had to focus on water and warm herbal teas. The refresh-mint was really great at soothing my swollen belly. Also propel water. I only got in 24 oz on day two, then by day 3 I was able to get 54 oz liquids. With a little protein. Day four was much much better.

Misspoke I am so sorry... keep at it take it slow... and don't hesitate to call you surgeon... do u have a script for nausea?

I have been taking phenergan for the nausea. Thanks for the advice. I have been sleeping then walking then sleeping. Not used to this amount of laziness. Kids and hubby are making spaghetti and it is making me nauseated again. Guess I will stay in bedroom.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Went to Trophy Club for my pre-op testing today! I'm almost there! One week away. I'm so excited.

Merry Christmas everyone. Kinda weird not eating anything or having no desire to eat. I have lost 0.4 lbs. Not bad since my stomach is still swollen.

How is everyone feeling? I finally feel human today. Spent more time vertical than horizontal. No more vomiting

Slowly getting my house back together after Christmas... Feeling really good, but scared to push myself and cause an issue. What are you guys eating/ drinking? I'm still drinking the Isopure, Water, Powerade, and the some sort of clear soup...