Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow Is The Day! No Turning back! WISH ME LUCK FAMILY!

AS I WROTE ON ONE OF THE THREADS AND IMMA JUST WRITE IT AGAAIN...I WILL BE GETTING SLEEVED TOMORROW © New York University Langone Medical Center also known as NYU....I haven't GOT MY TIME AS YET NUT AS SOON AS I FIND OUT TRUST ME YOU ALL WILL BE FIRST TO KNOW...I DO JUST WANNA THANK ALLB OF YOU FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT IDK WHAT I WOULDA DONE IF I HAVE NEVER FOUND THIS FORUM....EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT I HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH HAS CHANGED MY LIFE IN A MAJOR WAY....YOU ALL SHOWEDVME THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SELF PERSEVERANCE..... AND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO PUT NYSELF FIRST....AND EVEN THOUGH I MAY STILL HAVE LITTLE EPISODE SOMETIMES ANXIETY IS.NO LONGER A HUGE ISSUE IN MY LIFE...SO I DONT WANNA BORE YOU GUYSS BUT I DO WANNA SAY THANK YOU ILL BE SURE TO KEEP YOU ALL POSTED...DONT FORGET TO PRAY FOR ME THOUGH!!!

Goodluck and many prayers up for you!! I am happy for you and I trust God that you will WIN!!! Keep us posted!!! I'm almost 2 months out and I'm 27lbs down...and I'm a slow loser..I'm sure you will have much success!!

Good luck SleevinIT. I got mine Monday,and it is such a relief to be on the other side. Bring chapstick a' ay they added milk, and yesterday they added Glucerna. They gave me medicine cups, and a check off sheets. First day post surgery was 2 ounces of clear every hour. Next day was 2 ounces, 1 clear, 1 milk an hour. Yesterday was 4 ounces an hour, 2 clear, 2 milk or glucerna. Today and until my post op it's 4 clears, 4 shake/milk an hour. It remains at 8 ounces an hour until I have my postop appointment on Tuesday. I moved off the narcotic painkiller and on to plain liquid tylenol. I've felt constipated since day 1. I also feel hungry, but haven't been drinking my Protein the way I should. I'm trying to get that down now. Just don't want it. I'm on Prilosec for the gas. Getting up walking every hour, just a few laps around the house. You'll do great, I'm so glad to be sharing this journey with all of you. Thanks sleevinIT for starting this thread.

Your welcome and il be sure to keep it all in mindbi feel blessed to have shared my journey with everyone as well....im most definitly keep you guys posted im sappose to go in tmro for 9:30am..... so im excited and a bit nervous as well..

Good luck!!! I'm 10 days post op and I'm so happy with my sleeve!!! Best wishes and I will send prayers your way!

Thank you guys I think im ready...bags packed ..im readyy!!! :-)

Good luck dear!!! Prayers up!!

Many many prayers for a successful surgery nd recovery:)

Any suggestions am I leaving anything behind???

Robe

Extension cord

Vicks inhaler

Vicks

Panties

Night gown

Pajama pants and top

Socks.that will go under the hospital 1z.

Soap

Toothpaste

Charger

Toothbrush..

Am I missing anything?

Any suggestions am I leaving anything behind??? Robe Extension cord Vicks inhaler Vicks Panties Night gown Pajama pants and top Socks.that will go under the hospital 1z. Soap Toothpaste Charger Toothbrush.. Am I missing anything?

I also had a pillow for ride home... It help with the bumps.......... Chap stick unless that's the Vicks....... Good luck

GAS X STRIPS

Enjoy this exciting moment! Can't wait to hear about your experience! Go get em!

Im out!!!finally on the losers bench incesion pain @ a minimal its just gas its crazy its all in my shoulders...

Thanks for all the well wishes guys :-)!!!

Im out!!!finally on the losers bench incesion pain @ a minimal its just gas its crazy its all in my shoulders...

Remember try walking..... Or I would lay on my bed and rock a little... Or make urself burp........ U don't need to be a lady right now.... Lol

Glad ur ok