Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So i have been wondering if anyone would post a picture of their post op tray that they bring to your room. I just really want to kinda get an idea of whats on the tray, not that it will matter at that moment but i really just want to know...

Does anyone have a picture of their tray they got post op?

Not exactly what kind of tray you mean.

I didn't have a tray.

I had a small pitcher of Water and 1 oz cups later in the day.

The next morning I had a shaker bottle of flavored Syntax Protein Powder in water and the 1 oz cups again.

That was all I had prior to being discharged.

I didn't :/ but I had little tiny plastic containers(like Jell-O shot containers) one with Protein Jello which was rotten and repulsive and was more like fruity pudding with a twist of a medicinal taste ewwww! I requested that never to make it on my tray again! Then the same size of protein enriched cranberry juice that was good! Lastly some protein chicken broth which was actually yummy too! And that's it!

I had Decaf coffee and tea, G2, Water, skim milk, a bottle with Protein Powder to make a shake, and sugar free Jello. They brought me new trays three times a day and I had a little chart that I had to mark off how many ounces I drank every fifteen minutes.

I had two one ounce containers of diluted apple juice, 4 medicine cup size containers of sugar free Jello , hot tea with splenda, and broth. I did not eat or drink much of it at all. It was all pretty tasteless and gross.

Thanks everybody... This is very informative!!!

I never ate anything on the tray. I was not in the mood to "eat"

When I got home I starting drinking adkins shakes.and apple juice.< /p>

shakes were pretty good,

I have not yet got a tray yet but I think my first meal will be Optifast this morning.

My tray consisted go a bowl of broth, a Jello cup, a Protein Shake, and a small glass of half n half juice/water.

I ate none of it! The Protein shake made me want to vomit but it was milk based and I have not had dairy in 18 months. I told them I needed a soy based shake but they did not have one. I knew I should have brought my own. But doc wasn't concerned about me getting it in. He wanted the 64 oz of Water in me everyday. He said protein would come. I had surgery on Monday the 9th came home on wed and I am at 40g a day now. I'm much better.

But the tray at the hospital was pointless. I didn't even get the jello in. But I really was in no mood anyway

Thank you for sharing I've been wondering about this !!

Ke, good luck! You're going tomorrow right? We're leaving for the airport in an hour. I'm down 16 lbs on the pre op, woohoo!

My tray was pretty disgusting. It was granulated chicken broth, tea, Jello and I think that was it. I was so out of it and really didn't even want to eat a thing so I didn't. Definitely not appealing! :unsure:

Ke, good luck! You're going tomorrow right? We're leaving for the airport in an hour. I'm down 16 lbs on the pre op, woohoo!

No , Wednesday !!

My trays had 1 bowl broth, 1 popsicle, 1 Jello, 1 bottle of Water with packet of crystal light. I hated all of it but tried a bit of each to see what I could tolerate.