Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tall Women, Tell Me Your Story!

I am 5'10" and got beyond my goal to 150lbs and was still losing. Gained back to 165lbs and I have been maintaining for 1.5 years. Let me tell that the idea of getting to 150 was mind blowing, so was gaining back and maintenance. People told me I was too skinny but I believe it is because their reference was the fat me. Good luck!

Edited by tredfern

Hi all,

I had my op on April 15. at 150Kgs......I am down to 100.4 this morning. I am 6"6 so i am hoping to find an extra 5kgs (12lbs) in the next few months....

sleeping better, better mood, Waist size was a 44-46 now at a 34.

I'm loving the new me.

Tredfern do you mind me asking what size you wear at 165lbs? I'm curious what size you started at and are wearing now for pant, top and shoe. I started at a tight 22 and size 11W shoes. My shoes are all too big now and I would love to be a regular size 10M in shoes again. Right now I'm wearing a size 16 pant a little bigger in tops.

I am 6' and CW is 260. 10 years ago I got down to 185 and was a size 10. It was a great weight and size for me. I hope to get there again soon! Surgery Nov 19th....

Here is what 185 looked like for me then:

http://bit.ly/1SPclkC

http://bit.ly/1kvp5BL

I am 5'9 Hw 363 Sw 340 cw 284 Sd was 8/4/15 surgeons goal was 215 as I am big boned my goal 180

I'm 5'10. 28 years old.

HW 340lbs

SW (11/10/15) 259lbs

Current weight TBD ((still in recovery mode and bloated!))

My goal weight is between 150lbs - 170lbs. 170lbs will be my 50% mark and what I just cannot wait to see and Celebrate. :)

I'm 5 11" and stated out 152kg (335 pounds) and I'm down to 83 kg (182 pounds) I started a size 24 and now down to a size 12 - 9 months post op- I'm happy with my size but my goal is a size 10 and to tone my body a bit more :)

I'm 5 11" and stated out 152kg (335 pounds) and I'm down to 83 kg (182 pounds) I started a size 24 and now down to a size 12 - 9 months post op- I'm happy with my size but my goal is a size 10 and to tone my body a bit more :)

Your before and after pics are amazing! You look phenomenal! Definitely motivation for me knowing we started at about the same #s. :)

Congrats on your success!

Everyone looks fabulous

Your before and after pics are amazing! You look phenomenal! Definitely motivation for me knowing we started at about the same #s. :)

Congrats on your success!

Thank you so much !

Good luck honey - know you do fantastic :) x

I'm tallish I'm 5'8" I'm down to 182 from a high of 315 I think I'm at goal if I lost another 5 lbs I'd be ok too..

attachicon.gif :

attachicon.gif :

These are my befores

attachicon.gif :

attachicon.gif :

These are after

You look so great.Not to sound weird but you have a gorgeous body

I'm tallish I'm 5'8" I'm down to 182 from a high of 315 I think I'm at goal if I lost another 5 lbs I'd be ok too..

attachicon.gif :

attachicon.gif :

These are my befores

attachicon.gif :

attachicon.gif :

These are after

Congratulations on your success. You look amazing.

Aww thanks I haven't been on this forum for a bit

attachicon.gif :

attachicon.gif :

These are my befores

attachicon.gif :

attachicon.gif :

These are after

You look so great.Not to sound weird but you have a gorgeous body

Thanks not weird at all lol I haven't been on this forum in a while I'm at goal at 175 post-62561-14497057902147_thumb.jpg[ attachment=58711:ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1449705953.755200.jpg]

This is me now picture in the blue dress I was 8 months pregnant

post-62561-14497059553209_thumb.jpg

Hello tall sleevers :)

I have been up and down with my weight the last two weeks since Thanksgiving. Went up after the holiday, then had a big loss because I got the stomach flu. Then my birthday hit and I rebounded back up. Realistically, I know I didn't "gain" that much weight in a week - it's Water, etc. and my body getting back to normal, but it was a blow to the ego. I was SOOOO CLOSE to being under 200lbs....and then I wasn't. I'm back to "normal" eating, Protein first, veggies second...and getting in my Water. I WILL GET UNDER 200lbs soon! My goal is by 12/31. I've got 3 weeks...I am going to do it..

The sleeve is a wonderful tool and I need to use it. I still have the same goal of 165lbs...which is about 41lbs to go. I may not get to 165, but if I got under 180 I think I would be happy with that. We will see how my body feels at that weight.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holiday season. Whatever you Celebrate - hope it's filled with health & joy.