Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tall Women, Tell Me Your Story!

Redbean you are still doing a great job. There is no other "diet" where you would have lost 60 lbs in the amount of time you did. Just stay focused and stick to the plan. You are successful already! :-)

Well I am 166ish and about 5'9-10". HW 304 SW 271 CW 166 third goal met in 6 months. Size med top and 10-12 bottoms. If I did this anyone can!

You went from 305 to 166 in six months did I read that right?? Wooow! You are an inspiration. We have the same stats. Do you have pics? :)

Redbean you are still doing a great job. There is no other "diet" where you would have lost 60 lbs in the amount of time you did. Just stay focused and stick to the plan. You are successful already! :-)

Thankya ma'am for the encouragement:)

I am between 5'11 and 6 foot. I started at 247 and am now at 156. My goal weight is 146 but i would be happy if i never lost another pound. This was the best decision of my life.

I am between 5'11 and 6 foot. I started at 247 and am now at 156. My goal weight is 146 but i would be happy if i never lost another pound. This was the best decision of my life.

What was your starting weight? I am 5'9 and 150 seems so unrealistic to me! You must look amazing. I am going to ultimately go for 165 lbs. I am starting at 315 though...

<p>I am between 5'11 and 6 foot. I started at 247 and am now at 156. My goal weight is 146 but i would be happy if i never lost another pound. This was the best decision of my life.</p> <p> </p>

pictures please!! ????????

<p>I am between 5'11 and 6 foot. I started at 247 and am now at 156. My goal weight is 146 but i would be happy if i never lost another pound. This was the best decision of my life.</p> <p> </p>

pictures please!! ????????

I am 5'10"...I am shooting for 174 (WW goal), but once I get there...I will go down to 165-170. I weighed between 150-160 all through high school (skinny & didn't know it then!). In my adult life I have gotten down to 199 once - I am built nothing like high school even though I have had no kids - so at 199 I was somewhat satisfied - but even then was shooting for 174. I have gotten past the weight number...I want the clothing size...I want to be able to wear 12s & 14s comfortably..(and I am wearing some 14s right now! Yay!) ...Good luck to all us, tall ladies with our journeys! Best of luck. Take care.

I am concerned my goal is unreasonable. It changes a bit, but really I was hoping to be about 170. I'm trying not to stress about it, the numbers are dropping and things are going well. I will have to see where things end up.

Really I would like to be able to shop at any store and not have to worry about them having my size. That would be glorious.

I am concerned my goal is unreasonable. It changes a bit, but really I was hoping to be about 170. I'm trying not to stress about it, the numbers are dropping and things are going well. I will have to see where things end up. Really I would like to be able to shop at any store and not have to worry about them having my size. That would be glorious.

How tall are you Stacy? I'm 5'11" and I think I can get down to 170. The lowest I've ever been was 155, but I was paddling outrigger canoes in Hawaii every day, so I don't think I'll ever get there. My goal is 175. I'm at 185 now (bouncing around from 181 to 185 the last month). My body is proportional and I'm wearing almost all size 12 and large shirts. My arms are pretty big, if it weren't for that I would maybe be a medium in some things. I can wear a size 10 in some pants.

If you're 5'11" or less I think your goal is very reasonable. Depending on your height, once you get under 195 or so, you should be in regular sizes. I think I was in a 14 at 195.

I'm 5'10. I know I'm a ways away. I was at 195 about 12 years ago and was in a 12/14. I know I can get smaller than that, but it is still hard to imagine.

Looking forward to the ride.

I'm 5'10. I know I'm a ways away. I was at 195 about 12 years ago and was in a 12/14. I know I can get smaller than that, but it is still hard to imagine. Looking forward to the ride.

You've really done well for a month after surgery! I started at 265. It was pretty easy until the 190s, which I was in forever and now can't seem to move past the 180s, but I'll make it sometime. I really try not to stress at all about how fast I'm losing. I wanted to feel better and I do and I wanted to be able to run and I did a half marathon last week. Everything else is a bonus! :)

Wow a half marathon! That is great - good job!. I ran three miles straight on Wednesday which was amazing. I might try to do a half in the fall. It feels great to be stronger.

I am 5' 11" HW 247. I am now down to 150, though I was completely satisfied at 170

Please post pictures so we can have an idea