Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tall Women, Tell Me Your Story!

Wow I don't think I can do 150 I'm 5'9 my dr said 175 - 180. Thought that was still a little high but 150 I think will be to thin for my height? We will see. Scheduled for 12/30

Wow. Amazing results. So are you ladies working out? If so, what's your workout regimen? I've heard some people never working out some I'm curious. I do 30-40 mins of cardio 4x weekly and my surgery is next month. Also how are you eating? Are you doing low carb diets? I weigh 290 at 5'8-9" and would like to get to 160ish... Any help or tips would be great!!!!!

I'm 5"10 and started at 275lbs now 165lbs. I would love to be 150lbs! Over a year out - recent pic :)

post-167425-0-14740000-1387445317_thumb.png

[ATTACH]38803[/ATTACH]

You look awesome. Now I'm thinking 150 will not be so bad :)

Here's another shot. Wearing boots and purple skinny jeans!

Edited by deedadumble

Here's another shot. Wearing boots and purple skinny jeans!

Didn't attach

post-169315-0-66003600-1387458852_thumb.jpg

You look great! Did you work out?

I'm 6'1 or 2 depending on the office or gym. My starting weight was 356 with no liquid diet, I am currently 272 and my goal is 220-215 or a size 10-12. I eat around 2000 calories per day and work out 5-6 days per week. I'm almost 9 months post op and feel really good. I can eat though. I always wonder if my sleeve can handle more due to length...any way I think for my size I'd be considered a slow lower but I'm ok with how things are since I've yet to have a bad case of saggy skin and I still lose about 10 pounds every other month.

Hw 302

Cw 243

5'9"

Doc says 168

When I was skinny .155lbs I was boney

Im thinking 185 but we will see

Also I was a tight 22 going to 24 at highest

Surgery was Oct 7

Bought a size 18 pants today...think I might have needed a 16

Also I was a tight 22 going to 24 at highest

Surgery was Oct 7

Bought a size 18 pants today...think I might have needed a 16

That's awesome Donna! I had surgery dec 9th. Down 24 lbs :) Hw 297. I think I will shoot for 180-170 too. We'll see how things feel once I get there. My thinnest as an adult was 190 and I felt amazing and quite thin even though I was a 12-13 size pants. I look at pictures from then and yeah there's a little belly left to lose.... Can't wait to have that problem! To lose more or maintain? That is the question!

I'm 5'11" and currently 183. My goal is 175. I recently had a body composition test done using a bioimpedance device and it showed that my lean body weight (bone plus muscle plus water) was 133.2. If you're a female you should have at least 20% body fat, so the lowest I should go is 160. I'm also 48, so a little bit more fat will make me look younger. Here's a body pic from last night.

YOU LOOK AWESOME HONEY !!!!

I'm not "tall". My legs are short, but my torso is longish. I'm like 5.6-5.7? I started at 238 and at last scale I was 208. My problem is I'm all boobs. I always have been. I went from a 42DDD to now 38DDD.

I wouldn't care so much if they were up on my chest like they used to be. My hubs says if I get to my goal weight and hold it he'll "buy" me a new set!

Actually I dint want them any larger. I just wNt them lifted and firmer. ?de1c

Hi :))

I have the same boob problem lol

What size bra do you wanna be

Edited by Tropical.Lover

You look great! Did you work out?

Hi

I wanna know too ..... Did they work out ???? lmaoooo

:))

Msg me

Edited by Tropical.Lover