Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Guess what I went shopping for a pair of jeans and im a 44 waist down from a 50 waist Nov 11. Im so happy. I have like 3 pairs of sweat pants and 1 pair of jeans now. I figure I should own at least one pair of jeans just in case. Well this means that soon I will have to sell all my shirts they are 4x and 3x button short sleeve collar shirts all different patterns for men even got Hawaiian floral shirts short sleeve of course a lot of summer shirts.

Awesome! I'm with you, all my pants fit like MC Hammer pants. And my belts on the last hole before I have to start cutting new ones.

It's a good problem to have!

Good for you BOTH!!! Congrats!

Yep that is a good problem to have! I have gone from a size 56 when I was at my biggest years ago to a 36. I was in a 48 at the time of my surgery. I mean that is just crazy so I know how you feel! Congrats to you..

You are doing fantastic!! Don't buy a lot at a time you are going to keep dropping in size! Way to go! :)

Awesome! I'm with you, all my pants fit like MC Hammer pants. And my belts on the last hole before I have to start cutting new ones.

It's a good problem to have!

That's right because you are Too Legit 2 Quit!! :P

Congrats :)

Congrats to you all! It means so much to us pre-sleeves who need to stay focused on the results. I just finished reading how hard the preop diet is. It can trick my mind into thinking I can't do this. But so many of you have been so successful. I just hope I can do it too!

Oh my god im an xl in sweatpants already. I just bought 4x sweatpants like 2 weeks ago and they were snug. I didnt think it was possible. On nov 11 i weighed 291 now today i weigh 249.

Edited by Jayson

How many people attend Overeaters Anonymous. Im thinking of attending the meetings. Can i get some feedback or suggestions

I used to go to Overeaters Anonymous and found it very helpful. I haven't been to a meeting in years and certainly not since my sleeve surgery, but it has been on my mind lately. Let me know if you find a group that you like.

Jayson, I recently started going to OA. I'm not religious, so that worried me, but I am finding it extremely helpful. I'd recommend checking it out. If it isn't for you you've only lost an hour of time.

Hi all I have 78 pounds to lose till I hit my ideal weight. whew.

Now that I increased my food amount to 4 ounces up from 2 ounces per the nutritionist. So I guess my weight loss will be slower now. I have to exercise more now.

Wow! That's awesome! I had the lapband and it slipped up my esophagus, last month. They've removed all the liquid and I'm now waiting approval to have it removed and to get the sleeve. I hope I get it soon. I'm gaining wait already, I think the sleeve will be a better choice. I had lost well with the band... But the slippage was scary! :(