Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved on the 16th by Dr. Maliapur at Huntsville hospital. Yesterday was by far the worst day yet. I can't seem to get this gas to leave my body and I've tried everything! Hope you all are doing well!

I got sleeved on tuesday 12/17 n just got home. Still very bloated n sore. My upper back is hurting I guess cause of hospital bed. I am doing Clear Liquids till Monday. R u guys taking any liquid pain medicine? I was feeling depressed n sad today just want to feel better soon.

I got some liquid pain meds. Hydrocodone . I try not to take it they say it's addictive. I hope you feel better

I got sleeved on tuesday 12/17 n just got home. Still very bloated n sore. My upper back is hurting I guess cause of hospital bed. I am doing clear liquids till Monday. R u guys taking any liquid pain medicine? I was feeling depressed n sad today just want to feel better soon.

I took my liquid pain med the day I came home and the next day. I vomited a lot and needed it after that. But I haven't needed any since very early yesterday morning. I've felt so tired and sluggish until I had some Powerade zero. It's been my absolute life saver! Got out of the house today and have felt better. Hope you feel better soon!

I was sleeved on the 16th by Dr. Maliapur at Huntsville hospital. Yesterday was by far the worst day yet. I can't seem to get this gas to leave my body and I've tried everything! Hope you all are doing well!

Hey there. The best thing that you can do is walk and keep your body moving. It helps alot with the gas. I have been walking for about an hour a day and I haven't had alot of gas pain

Def be up and moving. I'm up walking a lot too, not much gas pain at all. Just if I oversip liquid. Gas x dissolvable strips are awesome too! Hope you feel better soon!

Hey cprince1975, we have the same date and doctor. What time is your surgery?

Hey! How are you doin? Been wondering abt you

I've literally done nothing but walk. I did 60 laps in the hospital, done 0.5 miles of walking outside of the normal walking everyday and this gas is just super stubborn and won't go any where. Other than the gas I'm doing ok. Mild incision pains, and sore stomach but luckily nothing major yet :-)

I've literally done nothing but walk. I did 60 laps in the hospital, done 0.5 miles of walking outside of the normal walking everyday and this gas is just super stubborn and won't go any where. Other than the gas I'm doing ok. Mild incision pains, and sore stomach but luckily nothing major yet :-)

Try the gas x strips. Those help

Hey! How are you doin? Been wondering abt you

Hey, ive been doing better than expected. Im pretty soar around my incisions, especially my belly button and the one to the left. I didnt have alot of gas pains but I do walk and burp alot. I just ate some sf pudding and it went down w/ no problem. I dint have any pain meds today, so im hoping that was the end of that. I did take some liquid Tylenol due to a headache. Liquid meds are horrible!!

I hope everything is going well for you.

How is everyone doing? I must say it is getting easier for me. I've lost 32 pounds so far.

Good here! Lost 24 lbs and feel wonderful! Still on purée and doing well. Getting easier to get fluids in. Still short of the goal but easier to sip.

Hello all my Huntsville Al peeps :). How is everyone doing?? I've lost 73lbs! Feel fabulous. All my medical problems are now resolved. This is one of the best things I've ever done for myself! My life is forever changed and I'm so grateful. 35lbs to goal!

Hello all my Huntsville Al peeps :). How is everyone doing?? I've lost 73lbs! Feel fabulous. All my medical problems are now resolved. This is one of the best things I've ever done for myself! My life is forever changed and I'm so grateful. 35lbs to goal!

Hey I've lost 82 pounds. I went from a size 26 pants and 3x shirts to a 16 pants and xl Juniors shirt. I agree with you. My life has changed and totally graceful. I got to start taking my Vitamins I have been forgetting.

I'm terrible about my Vitamins too :(. I've been trying to do better, esp since losing so much hair. Glad to hear from you.

That's wonderful!! Awesome job! What were both of your starting weights & heights? I just started my preop diet today, surgery in 2 weeks and would love to know what you've been doing?