Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2014 Sleevers Come In!

I WISH I COULD ENJOY MY Protein Drink. I HATE IT. I DRINK IT BUT IT TASTE TOO SWEET. AND IM ONE WEEK OUT

Mine has been rough and I've had some complications. I hope and pray you do better. I still can't keep hardly anything down, but I have lost 22.5 pounds. So far I'm still in the regret phase tho :/

Wow! U lost a lot! Sorry about complications I pray they're resolved quickly. How many days post op r u? All the weight lost is since surgery??

I am exactly one week out and yes that is every ounce lost since last Monday. I can't get my shakes down, just Water and very little Jello.< /p>

I was sleeved 1/27 and I am doing pretty well, I think. No problem getting my Water in-- does not hurt to drink. I like my Protein Shakes and have no trouble with those. I also have some Isopure Zero fruit flavored Protein Drinks that I like a lot. I am starting pureed foods tomorrow... thinking eggs with a little ham and cheese for Breakfast. Excited to be moving to the next phase! I am walking some (although we got a foot of snow today so I did not get my walk in) and went back to work today (I am able to work from home and will be doing that until Thurs. when I am heading into the office!).

Mine has been rough and I've had some complications. I hope and pray you do better. I still can't keep hardly anything down, but I have lost 22.5 pounds. So far I'm still in the regret phase tho :/

Sorry you are having complications. The positive is you lost 22.5lbs yayyyy. I hope you get better.

I WISH I COULD ENJOY MY Protein DRINK. I HATE IT. I DRINK IT BUT IT TASTE TOO SWEET. AND IM ONE WEEK OUT

Try the shakes from GNC called Total Lean. They are not thick like others I have tried and they are not too sweet either. My shakes were giving me terrible gas and they were too thick. These are better. Good luck.

Try the shakes from GNC called Total Lean. They are not thick like others I have tried and they are not too sweet either. My shakes were giving me terrible gas and they were too thick. These are better. Good luck.

Thank you love. Will do.

Aww im sorry to hear that love. Dont regret it, it was the best decision you could've made. Look at it on the bright side.. You've lost 22.5 lbs ! Hope it get better! Keep me posted.

Edited by HipsAndLipstick

I am exactly one week out and yes that is every ounce lost since last Monday. I can't get my shakes down, just Water and very little Jello.< /p>

Awesome job! I pray you will be better soon n be able to appreciate the decision I'm sure u prayed about until the very last moment. It's difficult but worth a healthier u. Lord will u will resolve soon. I'm not on Protein Shakes yet. I'm having Isopure juice type drink until my one week follow up. I will keep u in my prayers @Stephg keep us updated.

One week out today - down 14.4lbs. Had some issues with my body not agreeing with the sucralose that is in most Protein powders. Found some that is made with stevia and now I am finally hitting my daily protein goals. Go back and see my nutritionist on Monday, looking forward to the next phase of this diet. Being able to eat some actual food instead of strained Soups, shakes and Water sounds delightful. Hang in there for all those that are struggling, you are in my prayers. This will get easier. Much love - Heather