Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2014 Sleevers Come In!

I was sleeved today...or i'll now say yesterday...at 10am. The surgery went great!!! The pain is and always was pretty manageable, my throat is just a tad bit raw, I had one small episode of vomiting, and the staff at the hospital has made me very comfortable. But here in Jersey, the time is now 2:54am...why am I still awake? Because my roommate has decided to wait until 12:30 am to complain non - stop about everything, and now says the pain in his leg is totally unbearable. I understand that pain is pain...I really do...But even after medications were given and everything, I think he's just cursing and swearing and speaking at the top of his lungs just to hear himself speak...No rest for the weary tonight.

You will do fine...best wishes!

My surgery has been rescheduled until Friday morning due to the weather here in South Carolina. Im kind of upset too but noothing I can do about it

My surgery has been rescheduled until Friday morning due to the weather here in South Carolina. Im kind of upset too but nothing I can do about it

Don't feel bad. Mine was rescheduled from today to Thursday. Doctor had a DIF. I'm ready for Thursday to arrive it will be here before we know it. ???? Friday right behind it. Good luck!

Surgery went well. Pain free at the moment w/o medication. Just uncomfortable bc of hiccups and gas. Drinking my liquids. I could go home today if everything is ok instead of tomorrow

Surgery went well. Pain free at the moment w/o medication. Just uncomfortable bc of hiccups and gas. Drinking my liquids. I could go home today if everything is ok instead of tomorrow

My surgery has been rescheduled until Friday morning due to the weather here in South Carolina. Im kind of upset too but nothing I can do about it

I am sorry. My surgery was also cancelled due to the weather. I do understand how you feel I am feeling the same way. Also I still have to drink these Protein Shakes until I hear something. Ugh

Hoping they don't cancel mine. I am planning in being there at 7 am

Good luck!! I am sure there is good reason. Just remember... God is in control!

Home from the hospital...In a little bit of pain, but nothing unbearable. Did have some nausea, and a little vomit, but this will pass. Doing a lot of burping, but luckily no shoulder pain. Now I'm so looking forward to being a loser, and joining all my other loser friends!!!

I am sorry. My surgery was also cancelled due to the weather. I do understand how you feel I am feeling the same way. Also I still have to drink these Protein Shakes until I hear something. Ugh

Aww man...where do you live?? If tgey see a piece of ice or snow here in sc they close just about everything. Usually I would be happy but this time I don't want the snow...lol

Aww man...where do you live?? If tgey see a piece of ice or snow here in sc they close just about everything. Usually I would be happy but this time I don't want the snow...lol

Lol I live in Montgomery,Al. It's the same way here. Shut the city down. I am not original from Montgomery , Al. Lol me too I totally feel ya.

Lol I live in Montgomery,Al. It's the same way here. Shut the city down. I am not original from Montgomery , Al. Lol me too I totally feel ya.

I lived in SC before. Myrtle Beach on the Air Force base.

I lived in SC before. Myrtle Beach on the Air Force base.

Oh ok. Yeah chi! So you don't know when yours is rescheduled for?

Oh ok. Yeah chi! So you don't know when yours is rescheduled for?

No I will find out tomorrow or Thursday. :-(