Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's See Your Christmas Tree!

just wanted to say that seeing all the pretty trees, made me smile

Me too! I love this thread and also the pet thread. All those cute puppies and kitties always make me smile :)

You guys are awesome!

Any more trees/decorations to share? I just love the holidays. :)

I still haven't had the urge to decorate. My daughter will beat me when she comes home from college if I don't, lol.

I've been working away for two weeks so the family is doing ours on Tuesday night when I get home! I love Christmas :) the nativity scene is my favourite part!!

Such beautiful trees!

Love decorating the tree with my 2 little ones....

that's a beautiful tree, and I LOVE the reindeer made out of the handprint. That's an excellent idea. I will be making those with my 3 year old great nieces to attach to their parents presents this year. :) And that is a seriously cute baby in the picture behind the tree.

We are HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas fans in my house. We have an entire room decorated with NBC stuff. My husband has been collecting it for years, it's expensive but holds it's value fairly well, and he loves adding to his collection. If you really look at the pics of my tree there are several Nightmare ornaments, mostly from the parks, but some are homemade, and some were ordered from China/Japan on Ebay. This year I wanted to make him something special, but not another ornament. I have 3 rubbermaid containers of tree decorations, before we moved to Florida we lived in a fairly large house in Chicago, and I put up 4 trees, 1 formal, one with homemade ornaments, 1 with all Disney stuff and 1 in my daughters room (a tabletop tree). Now we are in an apartment (just starting to look for a house, ugh) and I only have room for 1 tree so it's a hodgepodge of my favorites. So this year my daughter and I went digging online to see what we could find to make for him, and we decided to make him the wreath that comes to life. I saw them selling for as little as $20 and as much as $150 online, so I figured I could make one fairly inexpensively, have fun making it, and he would be thrilled. Well I was right, it came out better than I expected, we had a blast making it, and it only cost me about $12 in materials. I had the supplies to add the arms, but he liked it without the arms, and said the arms made it too big, took away from the face. So here it is: post-1845-0-28008900-1386771329_thumb.jpg

Edited by piercedqt78

Love decorating the tree with my 2 little ones....

that's a beautiful tree, and I LOVE the reindeer made out of the handprint. That's an excellent idea. I will be making those with my 3 year old great nieces to attach to their parents presents this year. :) And that is a seriously cute baby in the picture behind the tree.

Thank you...many of those ornaments my kids made in school...I love decorating with homemade stuff and ornaments they picked....after all it is all about them!

Fun! My 11 and 4 year old did the whole thing this year and I did not have the heart to redo it. So it's up and it's perfect!! Lol!!

post-197629-0-59980200-1387095778_thumb.jpg

Here's my Christmas tree - I love christmas time!

post-150182-0-55203000-1387230541_thumb.jpg