Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Lunch: A Pictorial Attempt To Show You Life Will Be Normal

Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops with Garlic Sweet Potato Mash

Can you please give me the recipe to the garlic sweet potato mash? Sounds so good.

Girl all the recipes I use are on skinnytaste.com!! Check them out! She is amazing and its so sleeve friendly. :) Its so easy and so good!!

I love Indian food so this is very exciting for me!!!

@@Jenny12 I need that recipe for the crockpot, sounds good and my family always wants new things.

Green pepper stuffed with pulled pork BBQ& topped with low fat cheddar cheese, 1oz egg noodles. I eat carbs prior to gym.

post-131063-0-74484200-1397015604_thumb.jpg

How far out did you all eat sausage? I want sausage but I'm scared. I'll be 4 months out tomorrow.

Edited by nesa83

How far out did you all eat sausage? I want sausage but I'm scared. I'll be 4 months out tomorrow.

Sausage is soft stage food. You will be fine. You won't be able to eat half a sausage though.

I agree. I don't know how your sleeve reacts to fat so the only thing I would add is watch the fat content. You might want to try a turkey or venison to begin with.

I was able to eat the little smokie turkey sausage. About one ounce. I was very sensitive to greasy foods and couldn't tolerate regular sausage till much later. Everyone heals differently.

Lynda

Wow I love that is thread is still going strong! I've kept up my blog which has turned very recipe heavy. Lately I've done a lot of sugar free Desserts etc on there but still have lots of easy cooking recipes to share. The URL is www.twosleevers.com.

In addition to checking it out, if any of you would like to guest post a recipe, do let me know. Ersopher has been a regular contributor of yummi ness :)

Below are a couple of things we made lately. Korean galbi made easy and chickpea brownies (best things ever!) with sugar free frosting that tastes like real food instead of a chemical sh$tstorm :)

post-180691-0-13700500-1398422005_thumb.jpg

post-180691-0-42346400-1398422020_thumb.jpg

Gamergirl, I just have to say welcome back!!! You have been missed! Thank you for the link to your blog, I will definitely check it out & those yummy recipes as well!

Gamergirl, I just have to say welcome back!!! You have been missed! Thank you for the link to your blog, I will definitely check it out & those yummy recipes as well!

Thank you!! I appreciate that :)

I am not sure if you have seen the whole thread that was made about missing you, Laura-ven & butterbean! I can't put the link here to it because my phone don't allow me to. Well I just haven't figured out how to yet. I am going to try to find it quick though so I can tell you the title of it in case you may want to check it out!

Wow I love that is thread is still going strong! I've kept up my blog which has turned very recipe heavy. Lately I've done a lot of sugar free Desserts etc on there but still have lots of easy cooking recipes to share. The URL is www.twosleevers.com. In addition to checking it out, if any of you would like to guest post a recipe, do let me know. Ersopher has been a regular contributor of yummi ness :) Below are a couple of things we made lately. Korean galbi made easy and chickpea brownies (best things ever!) with sugar free frosting that tastes like real food instead of a chemical sh$tstorm :)

I wAnted to cry reading your blog. Thank you so much for all of the great inspiration. :)

Gamer girl, looking good in that new profile pic! I will check out your blog. Those recipes look delish!

Lynda