Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Lunch: A Pictorial Attempt To Show You Life Will Be Normal

Got creative with the photos for lunch and dinner too..

post-31631-0-36929200-1389048084_thumb.jpg

Maybe you can answer a question for me about beef and Indian food gamergirl! I would expect that if I went to India, (which I very much hope to do), that I would not see beef anywhere on the menu. That's pretty typical with most Indian restaurants I go to here in the Seattle area as well, but our favorite place serves beef too and that always puzzled me. Is beef just an adaptation some Indians living here have made to their diet if it is not a religious restriction for them, or do you think I would see beef curry etc in certain areas of India as well?

India is a large country divided on many lines including cuisines. Beef & Pork are available almost throughout the country except maybe for a few cities in the North. Southern cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad are gastronomic delights apart from Mumbai, Delhi & Kolkata.

dinner....

chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boat

post-185439-0-95465600-1389493665_thumb.jpg post-185439-0-97486400-1389493685_thumb.jpg

Sophiepants that looks super!!

Brunch..

post-31631-0-63714600-1389523397_thumb.jpg

Dinner....

chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini Boat

That looks awesome!

Thank you guy's! :)

It was so yummy had a whoohoo kick to it (for me) The homemade sauce was to die for! One boat is plenty for me.....Best news is I get one for lunch!! :) My husband ate all of them but the two I took out for dinner and lunch! They were sooo good!

dinner with a serious KICK....mmm mmm good

Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa

post-185439-0-97423600-1389576018_thumb.jpg

Sorry guys I don't know how to make my pictures smaller

Does this only have to be lunch? It is nearly lunchtime so here is my first post here!

Turkey Bacon Frittata!

2 eggs, 2 tbls ff cottage cheese, 2 slices turkey bacon, onion, jalepeno and some Hernandez salsa. Ate half... Other half for Breakfast tomorrow!

On a salad plate

post-196283-0-42670700-1390151428_thumb.jpg

post-196283-0-03961400-1390151442_thumb.jpg

Pulled pork with chipotle aioli and pickled red cabbage cilantro slaw! A recipe from a localrestaurant cookbook I just picked up.

post-171228-0-17942800-1390157891_thumb.jpg

Does this only have to be lunch? It is nearly lunchtime so here is my first post here!

Turkey Bacon Frittata!

2 eggs, 2 tbls ff cottage cheese, 2 slices turkey bacon, onion, jalepeno and some Hernandez salsa. Ate half... Other half for Breakfast tomorrow!

On a salad plate

Nope you can post anything :) I don't do anything special for lunch so I post my dinners.

Your lunch looks yummy