Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov 2013 Sleevers Progress So Far...

<p>Slow loser here......</p> <p> </p> <p>Start 252 October 24, 2013</p> <p>Surgery Day 242 November 7, 2013</p> <p>Current Weigh 217 January 15, 2014</p> <p> </p> <p>Down 35 pounds.</p>

Hey! Nice to see you. You're doing great on the weight loss. Keep it up. How's your Mom doing?

ok, here is to everyone who is putting that they are a slow loser... no we are not. There may be some that are losing faster but we have all tried to lose weight on our own and not very often were we able to say we lost 30 lbs in 4, 5, 6, 7 weeks! If it were reversed and we were putting on the same weight in the same amount of time we would be freaking out cuz the weight was piling on. Don't discourage yourself. We have made a major physical alteration to our body and 2, 3, 4 months is not a lot of time to allow our body's to adapt. As long as you continue to lose in the long run that is the goal. Like many have said we didn't get this way overnight so cut yourself some slack. Stay positive!

I have this post printed out to myself... trust me there are days I need to listen to my own words!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

ok, here is to everyone who is putting that they are a slow loser... no we are not. There may be some that are losing faster but we have all tried to lose weight on our own and not very often were we able to say we lost 30 lbs in 4, 5, 6, 7 weeks! If it were reversed and we were putting on the same weight in the same amount of time we would be freaking out cuz the weight was piling on. Don't discourage yourself. We have made a major physical alteration to our body and 2, 3, 4 months is not a lot of time to allow our body's to adapt. As long as you continue to lose in the long run that is the goal. Like many have said we didn't get this way overnight so cut yourself some slack. Stay positive!

I have this post printed out to myself... trust me there are days I need to listen to my own words!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Thank You for posting that! I think some people need to see the positive side of this not look at it negatively!

Sleeved 11/11/13 SW 237. Weight now: 190.

Just had my 6 wks post Op appt even though I am 8 wks post Op. Down 50 lbs from my highest, 32 lost since surgery. I have also dropped 4 pant sizes since surgery and 16.5 total inches from hips, waist, chest.

Doc told me to up my calories on days I work out and burn at least 300 calories per workout to 1200 cals per day, which I don't think is physically possible!!

Kelly Im with you there! I'm good to get in many calories a day.

post-175617-0-35416400-1390058649_thumb.jpg

HW: 330

SW:315

CW: 263

Surgery date Nov: 8

Looking good! Keep up the great work!

Pretty excited weighed last night and was down to 257, that puts me at 53 lbs lost since the beginning of this journey 34 since surgery on 11/19. I am down three sizes. I feel great too. I work on the 3rd floor and I make a point to take the stairs everyday instead of the elevator. If I am carrying too much stuff I will take the elevator, put my stuff down, and then go up and down the stairs. During my afternoon break instead of having a snack or sitting in the breakroom I go down the stairs and take a 10-15 minute walk and then back up the stairs.

Eating is different, I still can only get in about 700-800 calories but I do get 70-80 grams of Protein. Also manage to get in about 40-50 oz of lquid but can't get 64oz in. I eat eggs, oatmeal, chicken, lean ground turkey, lean red meat, and a lot of salmon. I try not to eat any bread or Pasta. If I want something sweet I have sugar free hard candy and usually that will satisfy my craving.

I am so happy with my decision and where my life is going!

Pretty excited weighed last night and was down to 257, that puts me at 53 lbs lost since the beginning of this journey 34 since surgery on 11/19. I am down three sizes. I feel great too. I work on the 3rd floor and I make a point to take the stairs everyday instead of the elevator. If I am carrying too much stuff I will take the elevator, put my stuff down, and then go up and down the stairs. During my afternoon break instead of having a snack or sitting in the breakroom I go down the stairs and take a 10-15 minute walk and then back up the stairs.

Eating is different, I still can only get in about 700-800 calories but I do get 70-80 grams of Protein. Also manage to get in about 40-50 oz of lquid but can't get 64oz in. I eat eggs, oatmeal, chicken, lean ground turkey, lean red meat, and a lot of salmon. I try not to eat any bread or Pasta. If I want something sweet I have sugar free hard candy and usually that will satisfy my craving.

I am so happy with my decision and where my life is going!

Way to go girl.. We have same surgery date. So far I have lost 50lbs..

Whats going on my fellow Nov 2013 sleevers? Im now about 13 weeks out and down 39 pounds from surgery. Still doing great and feeling great! I have not started exercise yet. :wacko: I know i gotta get my butt in gear! Hope everyone's doing good and enjoying their changes the sleeve has brought!!!

49 pounds since surgery on 11/20.

Down 53lbs from

Nov11!! 237 to 183! Loving the sleeve

My surgery was nov 19 and as of today i am down 60 lbs.... 330 lbs down to 270.. loving my life saving sleeve.