Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov 2013 Sleevers Progress So Far...

This is my first time commenting so glad I found this thread! I feel like my weight loss is going slow. ..I guess it's really not though Hw 349 Sw 327 surg.wt 290 current wt 253... that's 74lbs since starting this journey (including 6 month pre-op diet)and 37 lbs since surgery... being only 7 weeks out and putting it down like this makes me see the progress I have made. .. but why don't I see the weight loss? (Even though I am fitting into my previous "skinny" jeans) That's about the only thing driving me crazy right now!

This is my first time commenting so glad I found this thread! I feel like my weight loss is going slow. ..I guess it's really not though Hw 349 Sw 327 surg.wt 290 current wt 253... that's 74lbs since starting this journey (including 6 month pre-op diet)and 37 lbs since surgery... being only 7 weeks out and putting it down like this makes me see the progress I have made. .. but why don't I see the weight loss? (Even though I am fitting into my previous "skinny" jeans) That's about the only thing driving me crazy right now!

Great job!! Keep it up.

I am a slow loser! But still a loser. Surgery was nov 6th and I'm down 43 total from highest.

Slow loser here... highest weight 295lbs, surgery date (Nov 4th) 272lbs, while in hospital gain water/I.v. weight 277 lbs. Today I way 248lbs. Total loss of 47 lbs, 29lbs from surgery. I'm okay with being a slow loser but I am a bit sad with my results so far, I feel as I'm doing something wrong. Regardless I'm shaking off the blues and so be it! God bless you all, continued good health and weight loss. Xoxoxo I love this tread and all you losers! Keep me informed. Keep up the hard work too. TAWANDA! (Fried Green Tomatoes, movie quote)

People say their a slow loser but to me I don't see it. If you had only lost 20 pounds in 6-7 weeks, Then yeah I would call that a slow loser! I have lost 35 pounds in 10 weeks and I still don't consider myself a "slow loser".

People say their a slow loser but to me I don't see it. If you had only lost 20 pounds in 6-7 weeks, Then yeah I would call that a slow loser! I have lost 35 pounds in 10 weeks and I still don't consider myself a "slow loser".

Thank you SoonerOrLater... I know you're right I've just been in a stall for almost TWO WEEKS!!! I'm a bit grumpy and full of poo too! lol lol lol I've been drinking my fluids and special poo tea but I only go once a week. I'm not in pain or anything either. I'm just full of it. lmbo

Great job!! Keep it up.

Thank you! !

Thank you SoonerOrLater... I know you're right I've just been in a stall for almost TWO WEEKS!!! I'm a bit grumpy and full of poo too! lol lol lol I've been drinking my fluids and special poo tea but I only go once a week. I'm not in pain or anything either. I'm just full of it. lmbo

Hey I completely understand. When i was in a stall for 3 weeks i was not a happy camper! Now for the poop issues i have no advice :P

Hey I completely understand. When i was in a stall for 3 weeks i was not a happy camper! Now for the poop issues i have no advice :P

OMG! A stall for 3 weeks?! I'm so sorry, I have nothing to complain about. Weight loss does kick start eventually; this is just how my body works, right?

Thank you for understanding SoonerOrLater.

Hey guys

Sleeved Nov 26, and got stuck for 17 days at 48 pounds lost. So frustrating not to see the scale budge at all. However, I stuck with the plan, and didn't weigh at all after last Thursday, until Monday morning. Now I'm down 53. Wow. Feel on top of the world!

Quick Q: how do y'all get that Body Weight Ticker on the end of your posts?

Edited by Sdobbs

OMG! A stall for 3 weeks?! I'm so sorry, I have nothing to complain about. Weight loss does kick start eventually; this is just how my body works, right?

Thank you for understanding SoonerOrLater.

Yeah n that was when I was 1 week out! so u know i was beyond frustrated! All has been good since then though! No problem Im hear to listen anytime:)

Hey guys

Sleeved Nov 26, and got stuck for 17 days at 48 pounds lost. So frustrating not to see the scale budge at all. However, I stuck with the plan, and didn't weigh at all after last Thursday, until Monday morning. Now I'm down 53. Wow. Feel on top of the world!

Quick Q: how do y'all get that Body Weight Ticker on the end of your posts?

Yay im happy to hear ur on the losing train again! The ticker thing, go to ur profile then click on the tab to the right I believe that says tickers and go from there.

Slow loser here......

Start 252 October 24, 2013

Surgery Day 242 November 7, 2013

Current Weigh 217 January 15, 2014

Down 35 pounds.