Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I only have to do 1 week and I started today. I can only have 5 Protein Shakes mixed with Water. UGH

Jan. 22nd surgery date nervous but excited as well.

I am scheduled for January 8th!

Me too!

My surgery is Jan 8. I start my pre op diet on the 1st and have not had great communication with my doctor because he is German. He says full liquid diet meaning anything I can drink from a cup. I'm so nervous for the diet and surgery....but I'm super ready to get it started!

I start tomorrow too. Can't wait!

That sucks that they don't have it written down for you. My surgeon has books that they hand out that tells you everything from pre op to post op. I'm so glad of that or I would be calling my nut every 5 minutes.

Thanks! I'm glad I have a surgery buddy! It's nice to compare stories! What's your diet like? Mines not to bad I still get food. I'm so glad it's not straight shakes.

Cool beans! We can do this!

My 2 weeks consist of 2 shakes/2meals! I tried just shakes on yesterday, DAY ONE, and felt terrible. So decided to stick with the diet my dr recommended and feeling such much better on DAY TWO.

How are you fairing

It's rough not eating what you want. I'm not hungry but my head says I am. But I'm not giving up! It's going to be rough but I'm in this for the long haul! I'm ready to be healthy again! :) happy new year too us!!

I am scheduled for January 8th!

I am scheduled for the 8th also. Good Luck to you!

Mine is on the 8th, as well. There seems to be a few on the 8th.

Finally got my surgery date....Band to Rny revision Jan. 16...IM SO EXCITED!!!!!# 1 week before my 41st birthday....

Hey!! My surgery is January 16th! I'm soooo ready!

My surgery is Jan. 16 too.....good to have a surgery buddy...I don't start pre op until the 9th but I'm back to juicing until then...

Hey!! My surgery is January 16th! I'm soooo ready!

My surgery is Jan. 16 too.....good to have a surgery buddy...I don't start pre op until the 9th but I'm back to juicing until then...

HI, My surgery is the 16th also. I am also very excited!

Well Completed Day 1 of preop diet, it wasn't bad I did get pretty hungry right before bed. Well 13 days more to go one day at a time Than RNY on January 14th.

I can only have Protein Drinks, Greek Yogurt, broth or sf Jello.< /p>

I'm so excited for us all. I will start my pre surgery diet next week. Surgery is the 20th. You are all in my prayers! I can't wait to start reading about all your weigh loss!

Happy new year!

Day22 of 4 week liquid diet :-/ Surprisingly I have managed a loss of 17 pounds. Got 6 pounds left to lose in the next 7 days. The diet wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't during the holidays.

Good for you. I am on day three of 21 day preop liquid diet. So far so good.