Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Come Out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are!

Calling all vets! Our help is needed.

I know the new site is frustrating and a lot of us have posted less (myself included), but there are still a lot of people that need our support and stories. Let's not forget them in our frustration.

They have questions, we have answers. They are scared, we understand (been there, done that). They need friends, THEY NEED US!

So let's get out there and post. Don't let a topic go unanswered!

Side note: CG I'm talking to you too.......YOU ARE A VETERAN!!!! (whether you will admit it or not, lol)

So let's give back to our fellow bandsters and post!

I'm still here, just restricted to using mostly my phone app because I am in Georgia for the holiday. However, I can now easily see current Lap Band threads (thanks to Alex for fixing this!) so that makes it much easier :)

Calling all vets! Our help is needed.

I know the new site is frustrating and a lot of us have posted less (myself included), but there are still a lot of people that need our support and stories. Let's not forget them in our frustration.

They have questions, we have answers. They are scared, we understand (been there, done that). They need friends, THEY NEED US!

So let's get out there and post. Don't let a topic go unanswered!

Side note: CG I'm talking to you too.......YOU ARE A VETERAN!!!! (whether you will admit it or not, lol)

So let's give back to our fellow bandsters and post!

i am here yellow rose...

crazy site but it seems to be easier to see (banders) only stuff now

i am here........i still blog and post on the hey banders thread and try to post on threads

that i feel i can offer support and encouragement...

me loves ya yellow rose59.gif

I am seeing some familiar faces out there!

Makes me happy! :)

Thanks guys!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME....HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!

I have a huge amount of gratitude to all of you guys and gals! Really appreciate the support.

THANK YOU!

Happy Thanksgivukkah!

I am seeing some familiar faces out there!

Makes me happy! :)

Thanks guys!

..and happy Turkey day to all you out there in America… from me in Australia, who doesnt Celebrate thanksgiving, even though we all should. I have to wait until Christmas Day to have my bite of turkey, so someone PLEASE think of me as you are chewing? lol.

yesterday i wrote how much i was annoyed that i got lost on this web page and had to use my back arrow all the time. i haven't had to use it once tonight. yea! i like this much much better. good job

I have a huge amount of gratitude to all of you guys and gals! Really appreciate the support.

THANK YOU!

Happy Thanksgivukkah!

The site seems to be a little better to use. It is good to see the site being used again.

I am spending more time studying on job related requirement so cannot be as active.

I think it's just that time of the year. So much to do so little time to do it. Travel, family, the dreaded "shopping"....

So a big THANK YOU to everyone who makes the time to reach out and share their story to inspire and help others!

You guys Rock!

I am, also, here to help and talk with veterans and new lap banders. Sometimes, we vets can help each other too!

I'm here. Busy at work just lately but I always pop by and check in. I need this place to keep me sane, even if it sometimes drives me insane! :P

You're not getting rid of me that easy. Been through a couple of site changes now and people always work out the kinks after a few weeks :)