Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

I suck ???? only 78 lbs down since HW and 58 down since surgery. My Dr just put me on thyroid medicine so I'm hoping that will help. I'm discouraged but I also haven't had much time to work out lately so I'm sure that is some of it.

You don't suck! 78lbs is fantastic! I've only lost 70 but i know I would've still been almost 300lbs last year. At least you know why (so do I) the weight loss has stalled and how to fix it! Good luck and keep at it!

You don't suck! 78lbs is fantastic! I've only lost 70 but i know I would've still been almost 300lbs last year. At least you know why (so do I) the weight loss has stalled and how to fix it! Good luck and keep at it!

Crysclev hey you don't suck! 78lbs is great think about this way your almost down a while other person. Not only that through this journey you have grown stronger and more confident. Hang in there you will do great.

Hello my fellow sleevers I pray all is well with you. Today is one year exactly that I had my sleeve done, and it has been an interesting adventure to say the least . I am down 136 lbs and my shirt measurements went from 4Xl shirts to XL my waist went from 52" to 38". I was declared non diabetic no more meds. I have accomplished a minor milestone and ran my first 3K last Sunday, in 38 minutes. All in all I am blessed and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Don't give up hang in there my Doc says I'll still continue loosing for another 6-8 months. Almost to my goal weight 30 lbs away so I'll have to focus and hit it hard. Reward yourself on small accomplishments and above all continue to love yourself. Welcome to you new life!✌️????

Hello it's been a very long time. I need to get back into thinks. I'm not as focused on my weight loss not being involved here or wearing my pedometer. I've not lost in a while. Hit 100 lbs gone & gained 2 back. Need a good kick in the butt. Anyone in my shoes? Could use a good talk in' to.

I've been on a plateau for amidst a year now, ever since I had my gall bladder removed I have only lost s few more lbs. very frustrating but I know a lot of it has to do with an unfortunate popcorn and chip addiction that I have exiled out of my life a few weeks back. Stupid salty crunchy stuff!!!

So, after a well earned tongue lashing from my nut, and some encouraging words from my doc, I think I'll break the cycle and start losing again.

Just remember that you have lost 100# and that is something to be proud of! It took a lot of hard work and dedication to do that and you are continually improving yourself with every choice you make that leads in the direction you want to go. We are aloud to Detour, let's both find that path again!

Hi ladies! I am there too!! I have gained 4 lbs. so here are some steps I am going to try to take to get back on track.

1. Start excercizing regularly!

2. Stop snacking, and drink more Water or Protein Shakes between meals.

3. Go to a support group monthly.

You know... All the things we all already know! Just gotta get back to basics!

Wish me luck! I know you can do it! Good job on coming this far. Cheers to a healthy life! ????

I'm there too! I need help. I have hurt my knee and can't exercise. Been snacking and my meals are getting bigger. I need to turn this around. I still have 60# to lose and I'm going the wrong way!

I guess I will make an appt with the nutritionist. Some time just opened up for me to exercise. I was my dads caregiver and he passed last month. But I'm depressed and don't want to do anything ????

I'm having knee replacement on Dec 11th. Praying I can get back on track with my eating and hopefully be back to exercising.

Haven't even been on here in a while. How is everyone doing? I'm down to the smallest I've been in my adult life but still not to goal. Weighing between 168-174 lbs depending on the day. Down almost 100 lbs total. Developed diverticulosis due to not being regular which is miserable. But overall I am still happy with where I am and I don't believe my journey will end here. Wearing about a size 10 now and can't wait for the true 8. I still keep up my Protein intake like I should, don't exercise much (horrible I know) and indulge myself once in a while. So...how are you all faring???