Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

Thank you! :) it's amazing how much smaller my belly is. Haha. My weeble wobble belly. Lolz.

So, not the best pic, but me in color AND jeans!

You look amazing SJ! And you too SF! I will post pics eventually. Lol. I'm not nearly as brave.

How do you guys get your actual picture to post instead of just a link? I'm just testing this...hopefully it works

post-197060-0-48051100-1396258046_thumb.png

[ATTACH]42988[/ATTACH]

I gad my sleeve done 2/26 so I am almost to day 40 and real food. Last night we went to dinner with a cousin that I had not told about my surgery and really did not want to tell her, Had not seen her since Christmas and she did not even notice I had lost weight which all my close friends and relatives where I live have noticed. Course we are wintering in Arizona and I had put on 15 pounds from time I got here in November until I started the pre-Op diet in February, I was down 29 pounds the day before yesterday but when we went to dinner I ordered a glass of wine, took a few sips then gave it to my husband, I have only been eating one thing at a time, ie Greek yogurt for Breakfast, poaced egg for lunch and Protein Shake for dinner. I ordered meatloaf as it was softest food on Menu, came with mashed potatoes and brocoli. I ate a little bit of each and took rest home in a to go box. My cousin first asked it I didn't like the meatloaf then when I took it all home she said that was first time she had ever seen me not finish a meal. I just said I was learing to put my fork down and cut my portions down.

Well this morning I was up 1.8 pounds and that really upset me. I did not feel uncomfortable when I ate and have never thrown up and do get that stuck in my throat feeling if I eat too fast or too much. I am a Lifetime member of Weight Watchers and can have 27 points plus a day and I am not having more than 13 now. Will I ever be able to eat a normal meal without gaining???? Thanks for listening!

To Cwang re Bariatirc Vitamins:

I also take the Bariatrice Advantage chewable vitamins and they make me nauseous also. I try taking one in the morning and one at night and just suck on them till the dissolve and hasn't been as bad. Good luck.

Patsy, I'm betting it was a sodium gain.

Threw up today for the first time. Need to find some new Multi Vitamins. Any recommendations. I bought the chewables from Bariatric Advantage. Instantly nausea. No bueno.

I have taken 2 different chewables since surgery. I tried Centrum chewables. They were ok, but were very citrusy (if that's a word). They also didn't have any Iron so I had to buy add'l iron. Then I tried Trader Joe's chewable vitamins. I like them much better AND they also have the iron in them so I didn't need to supplement with an additional iron pill.

Next time I need more, I'm going to buy the Trader Joe's chewables again.

To Cwang re Bariatirc Vitamins: I also take the Bariatrice Advantage chewable vitamins and they make me nauseous also. I try taking one in the morning and one at night and just suck on them till the dissolve and hasn't been as bad. Good luck.

I only took one this morning and it came back up. Where in Az are u? I'm in Az too.

I have taken 2 different chewables since surgery. I tried Centrum chewables. They were ok, but were very citrusy (if that's a word). They also didn't have any Iron so I had to buy add'l iron. Then I tried Trader Joe's chewable vitamins. I like them much better AND they also have the iron in them so I didn't need to supplement with an additional iron pill. Next time I need more, I'm going to buy the Trader Joe's chewables again.

Are the chalky or Gummy? Would love to find a gummy.

I'm so frustrated. My left incision still hurts. Like, I don't sleep much (cause I can't sleep on my back and it hurts too much to lay on my sides) I can't bend over to put my running shoes on without being in level 10 pain. I can't sit comfortably in my car to drive. Sometimes the way I'm sitting and then having to turn the wheel is level 10 pain. And moving around sometimes or getting up or sitting down is painful. I've asked my docs office about it every time I've gone in. They all tell me it's normal. I take pain meds before bed bed and they don't do sh!t. Tylenol is worthless. I'm scared to take ibuprofen. I just called the nurse like at my surgeons office and she's like yeah, it's normal. Ok, I get it. But it's interfering with living everyday life. She's going to talk to the PA, but dammit. I'm not a pill popper, but at this point there has got to be something I can take that will take the edge off this ripping pain so I can at least sleep. I just want to cry because I'm so frustrated. I tried my pcp, but she said to use heat. Yeah, been doing that for 6 weeks, thanks.

Uggggg. I just want sleep. And to drive without fear I'm going to cause an accident because the pain is so bad sometime when I have to turn. Haha.

I'm so frustrated. My left incision still hurts. Like, I don't sleep much (cause I can't sleep on my back and it hurts too much to lay on my sides) I can't bend over to put my running shoes on without being in level 10 pain. I can't sit comfortably in my car to drive. Sometimes the way I'm sitting and then having to turn the wheel is level 10 pain. And moving around sometimes or getting up or sitting down is painful. I've asked my docs office about it every time I've gone in. They all tell me it's normal. I take pain meds before bed bed and they don't do sh!t. Tylenol is worthless. I'm scared to take ibuprofen. I just called the nurse like at my surgeons office and she's like yeah, it's normal. Ok, I get it. But it's interfering with living everyday life. She's going to talk to the PA, but dammit. I'm not a pill popper, but at this point there has got to be something I can take that will take the edge off this ripping pain so I can at least sleep. I just want to cry because I'm so frustrated. I tried my pcp, but she said to use heat. Yeah, been doing that for 6 weeks, thanks. Uggggg. I just want sleep. And to drive without fear I'm going to cause an accident because the pain is so bad sometime when I have to turn. Haha.

So sorry to hear of your pain. Don't know if this would help at all but have you tried to sleep with a pillow under your tummy when you are on your side. I did that for the first 2 1/2 weeks after surgery. Took my back to pregnancy days.

I have taken 2 different chewables since surgery. I tried Centrum chewables. They were ok, but were very citrusy (if that's a word). They also didn't have any Iron so I had to buy add'l iron. Then I tried Trader Joe's chewable vitamins. I like them much better AND they also have the iron in them so I didn't need to supplement with an additional iron pill. Next time I need more, I'm going to buy the Trader Joe's chewables again.

Are the chalky or Gummy? Would love to find a gummy.

They are chalky. I looked at several gummies and they didn't have enough vitamins/minerals in them. The Centrum are very chalky....the Trader Joe's...not so much. They're not bad. If you buy them and don't like them, Trader Joe's will take them back...even without a receipt.