Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

Got my date today Surgery date is 2/13 pre op testing on the 12th. Start pelre op diet 2/3. Now I'm nervous.

I start my pre-op diet the 4th but my surgery isn't until the 18th. Try and focus on all of the things you're gonna be able to do and accomplish. How healthy you're gonna be. Let the excitement in.

April

I'm scheduled for 2/6/14. Who else is getting sleeved in February?

I am scheduled for Feb 3rd... in plano....

Im freakin out! Lol

Holy crap is right! I met my surgeon Jan. 13. On Jan. 14 his office called me to offer a date of Feb. 3 (due to a cancellation). Before I could even think I found myself accepting. Jan. 21 I had my pre-op appt. with the surgeon, post-op diet coordinator, anesthesiologist, hospital pre-admittance person and the insurance coordinator. What a whirlwind! I lost the few pre-op pounds the surgeon required by the pre-op date. I was really lucky he didn't ask me to lose more. I need to arrive at 5:45 a.m. to prep. for surgery -- OMG! I am NOT a morning person!! Hey, at least the surgeon will be fresh and well rested -- even if I don't sleep the night before, right?! HA ha ha. 11 days and counting...Wish me luck, and the same to each of you.

I have the exact date!! Im freaking out lol how are u doing?? We should talk!

I am scheduled for Feb 3rd... in plano.... Im freakin out! Lol

Plano??? Not to far from me. I lived in the Sherman/Denison area for 15 years. Good luck and be excited. This is an awesome opportunity for us. :)

April

Plano??? Not to far from me. I lived in the Sherman/Denison area for 15 years. Good luck and be excited. This is an awesome opportunity for us. :)

April

Yes in Plano :) joseph cribbins is my surgeon

2/10 is my date. Pre opt diet starts on the 28th. Scared and excited all in one. Surgery with Dr. Scott in Rome GA

2/10 is my date. Pre opt diet starts on the 28th. Scared and excited all in one. Surgery with Dr. Scott in Rome GA

Dr Scott did my sleeve on Jan 22. Everyone at Floyd treated me really well.

The shakes taste good, but I never want to see a chocolate or strawberry shake again!

I went home the afternoon on the day after surgery.

Dr Scott did my sleeve on Jan 22. Everyone at Floyd treated me really well.

The shakes taste good, but I never want to see a chocolate or strawberry shake again!

I went home the afternoon on the day after surgery.

You just put a big smile on my face. I have had a great experience with Dr. Scott and his staff thus far, but this is my life. It helps to here a successful ending from someone who had surgery with Dr. Scott.

Thank you for this awesome feeling. How is post opt? Do you attend the support groups? Do you have a weight loss buddy?

You just put a big smile on my face. I have had a great experience with Dr. Scott and his staff thus far, but this is my life. It helps to here a successful ending from someone who had surgery with Dr. Scott.

Thank you for this awesome feeling. How is post opt? Do you attend the support groups? Do you have a weight loss buddy?

Postoperative kinda sucks, but the medications make it bearable.

I haven't been to the support group yet.

Don't have a weight loss buddy yet either.

I am in Adairsville.

Postoperative kinda sucks, but the medications make it bearable.

I haven't been to the support group yet.

Don't have a weight loss buddy yet either.

I am in Adairsville.

I'm in Dallas. How far is Adairsville from Rome. The support groups are great. They are on the first Monday of each month.

We can be phone and chat buddies if you like. The journey thus far has been interesting. Lol.

I'm scheduled for February 18th so excited!

Me too, me too, me too!!!

I am scheduled for Feb. 5th in Tijuana Mexico. Ins doesn't cover it. American Dr. does surgery across the boarder to help keep costs down.