Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

I'm 2/07/14 at the Cleveland clinic in weston Florida. Does anyone know how long the sleeve procedure takes? I start my two week prep on Friday and I find I am eating everything like a last meal. Does anyone else feel that way?

Hi,

I feel the same way... Starting my pre-op diet on Friday so this week is all about food funerals!

Good luck!

Febuary 10 for me Kaiser Fremont. I am very excited.

Cookiec- I know what you mean. Been eating way too much of my trigger foods; feel like I'm going to Mars and everything will be unrecognizable. Excited for the changes to come, but fearful of losing the food crutch.

02/10/14 so excited can't wait ready for my new lifestyle!

Hi Mrslb5 same day as me. Best wishes, keep me informed

I am being sleeved in 2/3/14

Scheduled for Feb. 11th VSG at OSU with Dr. Noria:) Super excited!

I am due at the hospital in two hours.

2 hours! Keep us posted! Good luck to you..you can do this!!!

Best of luck, Pachary!

Just scheduled pre-opt testing at hospital for 2/17/14. Excited and nervous at same time. So surrell, where did the last 4 months go?

My psych eval results are in and the surgeons office said they now have everything to submit to the insurance. She said it will be submitted by this Friday. Sooooo excited .

SUrgery on the 7th! Holy crap! I started my pre op diet yesterday. IT's all happening so quickly!

SUrgery on the 7th! Holy crap! I started my pre op diet yesterday. IT's all happening so quickly!

Ariella~

I know exactly how you feel! I am having surgery on the 15th.

Best of luck to you!

Laura ????

Holy crap is right! I met my surgeon Jan. 13. On Jan. 14 his office called me to offer a date of Feb. 3 (due to a cancellation). Before I could even think I found myself accepting. Jan. 21 I had my pre-op appt. with the surgeon, post-op diet coordinator, anesthesiologist, hospital pre-admittance person and the insurance coordinator. What a whirlwind! I lost the few pre-op pounds the surgeon required by the pre-op date. I was really lucky he didn't ask me to lose more. I need to arrive at 5:45 a.m. to prep. for surgery -- OMG! I am NOT a morning person!! Hey, at least the surgeon will be fresh and well rested -- even if I don't sleep the night before, right?! HA ha ha. 11 days and counting...Wish me luck, and the same to each of you.