Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2014 Sleevers

Hey everyone!

Thought it'd be nice to have a thread dedicated to our surgery dates!

I can't believe January is just around the corner!! Feels like just yesterday I was just starting this process.

I will be January 21st in Edmond, OK at WeightWise with Dr.Walton. I live near Chicago and will be flying out the 19th with my mom. We will be staying thru the 26th and flying home barring any complications.

The only thing left on my surgery checklist is to continue to lose my 5% and do my nov & dec monthly phone consults!

My surgery is scheduled for January 8. Getting a little nervous and excited at the same time. Just need the nutrition and Psychic consults the end of December. I can't wait to have energy to play with my granddaughter and able to walk our 5 mile trail again. My support is mixed, so I'm trying to educate to doubters and concerned. I had knee replacement in October and really found out how hard it is to move around with the extra weight. I'm at 327 and want to get down to 165 - 185.

My surgery is scheduled for January 8. Getting a little nervous and excited at the same time. Just need the nutrition and Psychic consults the end of December. I can't wait to have energy to play with my granddaughter and able to walk our 5 mile trail again. My support is mixed, so I'm trying to educate to doubters and concerned. I had knee replacement in October and really found out how hard it is to move around with the extra weight. I'm at 327 and want to get down to 165 - 185.

Good luck!

Hello ladies...my surgery date is Jan 13 ...I'm soooo excited and nervous...I live in NYC.

Lovelaura, I am in OK but am using a different surgeon. Good luck with Dr. Walton! I have heard great things about his practice . My insurance requires me to go elsewhere, but my PCP initially recommended them.

Hey everyone! i'm still waiting for approval but I know the date is set for the 3rd week of January. I hope all goes well for all of you =]

Hey everyone~ I was approved today! I'm scheduled for Jan 13th in brooklyn =]

Hi all I just got news I've been approved. Won't have a official date till Friday the 27th cause I guess they can't schedule me till after my nutrition class. Odd cause in their book it's after I've been approved. Anyways my pre op will be first week of january second week surgery.

I am scheduled for surgery on January 27th with Dr. Aceves!