Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Approved And Got My Date!

Just got a call from my surgeon's office a few minutes ago. I am approved and scheduled my date as well as my pre-op appointment. December 17th! 3 weeks away! I cannot believe it! :D

Congrats...... I had my sleeve done 11/20 best choice I have made in years............

I have lost 12lbs 4 days after surgery.. I haven't weighted myself the last two days.......... I feel great.......... Just little tired after busy day.......... So far it hasn't been hard like some of the others I have read............... My period is worse then this.......... I get some gas pain but the second I burp it's gone...... My only issue is the runny stool.... I'm putting heavy overnight pads in my underwear............ My only regret is that I waited so long to get it done... Hehe ...... Keep the questions coming........ Lol

Thanks for the encouragement. I am getting sleeved on 12/2 and wasn't too sure about what to expect the first few days after surgery.

Hey Tigermom12,

Wonderful news, I know how you feel because I found yesterday too that I was approved for surgery and it is on Dec 17 as well. Looking forward to getting to know you since we start this amazing journey on the same day. Keep in touch and add me as friend if you would like too. I will be keeping in touch with. Have a Happy Holiday. Hope we can communicate before Dec 17th

Best Regards

Laura

Congrats to the new approvals..... U will do great.......... I was sleeved 7 days ago and it has been great...............

Rah for you. That's exciting. Mine's Dec 12 so swell probably be passing each other. I consider this a Christmas present, a chance for good Heath and some fun trying on those old clothes. Keep us posted on your progress as you go and wuezmm

Hi imgood hope all is going well for you now. I have two days to go and I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't nervous. I've always been a big baby when it comes to pain so thank goodness for pain meds. How are you after your surgery? I live in California (Napa Valley) but I'll bet Florida is a lot warmer right now. Lucky you.

Hi imgood hope all is going well for you now. I have two days to go and I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't nervous. I've always been a big baby when it comes to pain so thank goodness for pain meds. How are you after your surgery? I live in California (Napa Valley) but I'll bet Florida is a lot warmer right now. Lucky you.

You'll be fine. The perpetration that comes with the sleeve is life long so your allow to be a big baby. Lol. My pain meds are a blessing! Oh yes the Florida weather is wonderful! Speedy recovery to you.

You were right on. I just returned from the hospital today and everything went well. Funny thing is that the difficult part was not the surgery, but for me it was the hospital protocol (waking you up at all hour, having to keep on top of them to be released, etc. The pain meds take away any real discomfort. On the scale of 1 to 10, I really didn't get over a four. I'm really excited that my blood sugar has dropped so much already that it looks like I won't have to continue with insulin.