Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 16Th Sleeve Date, Who's With Me?

Tomorrow is our day 12/16 sleevers! I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers for safe and successful surgeries! We'll be on the losers bench soon. I'll be checking in at 7 and surgery at 9!! Try to get some rest!!!!

Good luck to all my fellow 16th sleeve brothers & sisters! Praying for a speedy recovery for all.

Good luck everyone! Look forward to sharing our experiences!

Good luck to all today! Praying for everyone's safe and successful surgery and speedy recovery!!!

Good luck to everyone who is going the loaders bench.

All is going really well right now. Surgery was at 8 & went very smoothly, got into my room around 11 or so. Walked around the floor for about 30 minutes. I do have a catheter but it's no problem.

Am experiencing very little pain - which is great! They gave me liquid Tylenol to go into my IV. Also got a shot of dilaudid. They used to use PCAs but apparently they stopped doing that. Not sure why

Hubby brought me an adorable penguin pillow to hell when I cough :)

This was a little more exhausting so I'm going to wrap thus up. Ask whatever you'd like and I will try to get to them ASAP.

Thanks for all your help and great support!

How is everyone doing? Im at home sipping on my Water, taking pain pills, and zofran. Not feeling as bad as I thought i would.

How is everyone doing? Im at home sipping on my Water, taking pain pills, and zofran. Not feeling as bad as I thought i would.

Doing same here, would love for the upper chest to stop hurting when I breath in deeply and while using the spirometer. Just finally reached 2 oz liquids at a time.

My favorite is waking up coughing!! That shit hurts!

When my throat was really sore and I'd fall asleep I did that wake up coughing thing a few tim - it does suck! Getting in liquids is going pretty well - surgery on Monday and on Tuesday and today I'm already over 64 :). Not getting in as much Protein but my doc told me he is very happy with the liquids intake and to keep that up. Next week he wants me getting in the Protein and my Vitamins

Overall, knock on wood, things have gone really smoothly!

I was told to rest and get my Water in. Im really liking chicken broth!! So far its my favorite! I start Protein next week.

Also sleeved on Monday. Got home today about 1:00 and have been sipping fluids. Overall I feel pretty good. I haven't had any nausea or need for pain meds since Monday night. I can defiantly tell my tummy is weakling up! Lots of noise and rumblings! :)

I was sleeved on Monday the 16th. I got home from the hospital yesteday afternoon and all I could think about was "what the hell did I do to myself"????? I could be out there enjoying all the Christmas goodies I keep seeing on TV, in magazines, and in the newspaper. Instead I'm stuck here drinking little sips of liquid food that taste horrible. I know i'm just feeling sorry for myself and I'll get over it. Anyone else having similar thoughts?

I was sleeved December 16th as well!! I hope everyone's recovery has been going smooth!!

Overall I feel pretty good. Came home yesterday which was nice :). Kind if feel like I've done 1000s of sit-ups. Haven't take any pain meds since yesterday but that may change. I have dilaudid tablets but I think that is one if the big things causing me to be constipated. I just feel like if I could have one good BM I'd feel lots better!