Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas - New Year Challenge

199.5! I have been 199.5 for the better part of this week. I hope I am not going to be stuck here!! It's too close to 200 for my liking!

Good luck, everyone!

CONGRATS for making it to ONEDERLAND this week! Gee...I'm thinking you're solidly in range with a buffer all the way up to 199.9, LOL. You're doing so great...no need to look back now!

Checking in. 164.2. Almost to goal!

Hi all! I lost 2 lbs this week...I don't know how but I managed to do it! I'm trying to be extra good this week before the holidays next week.

SW: 211

CW: 206

Hi can you add me to your next challenge. You can also PM me before the start.

Thanks

I've got you on my list. However, if you want to jump in now and join us for the next two weeks of this challenge, I'll be happy to add you to the charts. All you need to do is post today's weight, your January 1 goal weight, then check in with us on Christmas and New Year's to let us know how it's going.

Seeing some GREAT reports coming in already! I'm at 218.6 today (whoo hoo!) with a goal of 215 in two weeks. If I can keep my 2 lbs per week run going, I should just make my goal. Finger's crossed.

Although it's WAY too early to set it up, I've also been thinking about the upcoming Valentine's Day Challenge. This is a BIG one for me because my goal for February 14 is ONEDERLAND. It's a nice length (6 weeks) with weigh-ins on a Friday. I'm thinking we'll start it on Friday, January 3. I'll be posting further details within the week.

Although I have a tendency to resist "over-commenting" here, I do read each and every post and Celebrate, and occasionally commiserate, with you all. This has been a really nice challenge so far and I'm excited that everyone seems to be doing well so far and we still have two more exciting weeks to go!

A valentine day one would be cool! My year is 2/25!

210.5 this week, only a 0.9 loss, still a loss though. Not sure how it's not more because I have been so sick these last couple of weeks. Consumer very little and very little of it has stayed down. I guess my body is holding on to what little bit I have it. Plus no exercise due to illness, I actually miss exercising, never thought I would say that. Keep up the good work everyone!

Good morning,

I vowed not to buy a scale until my six month anniversary because I knew that would drive myself crazy weighing myself every day. Then I decided to do this challenge and yet I did not have a way to accurately measure my results.

A good friend of mine that also had WLS told me that "winners keep score" which really stuck with me. I finally broke down and bought a scale last night so today is weigh-in Wednesday ???? Drumroll please…I've lost another 13.4 pounds!!!

Keep in mind that I haven't been on a scale since my last surgeon appointment a month ago. So this does NOT reflect one week worth of weight loss.

I must admit that I was (am) one of those sleevers who had doubts about how fast I was going to see results but being able to say that I'm down 42.4 pounds in just two months makes me feel ecstatic. I'm so excited about where this sleeve journey is going to take me so hang in there everybody and just know that as long as you're doing what you're supposed to do the weight will fall off.

Lost one pound but gained it back! So I guess I stayed the same this week at 171.

Pre surgery wt 344

Start of challenge 264

Last week 257

This week 255.8

Close to 6 pounds from goal going to be tough but maybe it will motivate me to make better choices next week! My Christmas starts Sunday with my first family function.

I knew as I closed in on 100 pounds lost it would slow but I secretly wanted to be at 244 New Year's Day but hey I started my pre-surgery diet on August 6 at that point if you had told me I would be down 88 pounds by Christmas I would have been over joyed!

139.8 this week! Finally out of the 140's!!

Good morning!

Starting weight 233

Wednesday, (December 4, 2013) 231

Wednesday, (December 11, 2013) 229

Today Wednesday, (December 18, 2013) 227

Lost 2 pounds

my goal weight for the challenge is 223 so I have 4 pounds to go.... I pray I make it!

Hello,

11-27-13 169 lbs

12-4-13 167 lbs

12-11-13 165 lbs

12-18-13 165 lbs

X~mas & New year's goal - I would like to get in the 150's.

I hope everyone is doing well on there weight loss. Take Care.

Edited by Sweet_Mia