Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pissed Off Husband

So I had the Sleeve on Jan 9th this year, had do have Gallbladder Removal on Feb 1st this year, had nothing but problems. I NOW have Bile Reflux, so Doctor has me to have the Bypass on NOV 21 this year, Yes that is Thursday. Husband is PISSED, he went off last night saying all the health issues are my fault, and I choose to have the sleeve to loose weight, and now I have <edited> up the family's life for a year now they Have to wait and have me Recover from YET another SURGERY......I feel so Sad and Alone, NO support, and starting to feel like it is My fault I was Fat I chose to eat no one ever put a gun to my head and MADE me GET FAT......ugh so depressed,...

Oh geez, I have no answer but am so sorry you're having to go through this. Both physically and emotionally. It is absolutely exhausting. Fingers crossed that this is it and y'all can get back to normal after this.

Thank YOU!

All I can say is WOW. I think there is something ELSE going on with your hubby. At least, I hope he isn't normally like this. I think you should be very proud. You have lost a tremendous amount of weight and it seems you've done great in the past year. Are you sure that the bypass is the last resort? I don't know much about the issues you're having. But, I hope things work out for you. I say stand strong against your husband and be proud of what you've done.

Goldy girl, so sorry he is not being supportive. It is not your fault you had complications. We all know it's a risk going in. I will be thinking of you Thursday and wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery.

Lynda

Really, you're pissed that she said pissed? Get over yourself.

Goldy, PJackson's probably right - unless he's always like this, he might just be feeling overwhelmed and scared and maybe just doesn't know how to tell you that. I hope things calm down for you soon, and Thursday's surgery resolves your health problems. In the meantime, you've always got support here on the boards!

Sorry for your situation, but please clean up your language. We don't need that here.

I think we are all grown here. She's really feeling bad and if she felt the need to say a cuss word then she is entitled to that. You didn't have to comment on it. Don't try to down her more by lecturing her she's obviously going through some things. Not trying to blow this up.. So no need to comment back..

So I had the Sleeve on Jan 9th this year, had do have Gallbladder Removal on Feb 1st this year, had nothing but problems. I NOW have Bile Reflux, so Doctor has me to have the Bypass on NOV 21 this year, Yes that is Thursday. Husband is PISSED, he went off last night saying all the health issues are my fault, and I choose to have the sleeve to loose weight, and now I have fucked up the family's life for a year now they Have to wait and have me Recover from YET another SURGERY......I feel so Sad and Alone, NO support, and starting to feel like it is My fault I was Fat I chose to eat no one ever put a gun to my head and MADE me GET FAT......ugh so depressed,...

Don't worry everything will be ok. He is just upset. I'm sure he really didn't mean it. You should try to talk to him about it. Tell him how he made you feel. And it's not your fault that you were fat. food is an addiction just like any other addiction. The surgery is something to help your addiction. Once you have this surgery everything should normalize some. Maybe then you can get back to your normal life. You can always come here for support!! That's what I do I don't have much support around me. This and my Facebook page is where I get most of my support.

Sorry for your situation, but please clean up your language. We don't need that here.

I'm sorry, but, she didn't say anything out of line. This is not a place to be judged or to be corrected for your language. Really???

You need prayer!!!!! I think u need to seek help for your hatefulness!!!!!

So I had the Sleeve on Jan 9th this year, had do have Gallbladder Removal on Feb 1st this year, had nothing but problems. I NOW have Bile Reflux, so Doctor has me to have the Bypass on NOV 21 this year, Yes that is Thursday. Husband is PISSED, he went off last night saying all the health issues are my fault, and I choose to have the sleeve to loose weight, and now I have <edited> up the family's life for a year now they Have to wait and have me Recover from YET another SURGERY......I feel so Sad and Alone, NO support, and starting to feel like it is My fault I was Fat I chose to eat no one ever put a gun to my head and MADE me GET FAT......ugh so depressed,...

I am so sorry to hear that you have told have another surgery....sounds like you have had one helluva year. I'm also sorry that you have hubby issues on top of it all. No one "chooses" too be fat...that's crazy. What you did do, however, was choose to get healthy and have the sleeve surgery. I commend you for that...I know how tough it can be.

Please know that you are not alone...we are hear for you anytime. Feel free to message me anytime!!!!!

(((Hugs)))

She used the F-word. If you take the time to read carefully, you will see that it has since been deleted by a moderator. That word is not considered acceptable to many people. My request was perfectly reasonable.

It seems the same 4 or 5 members of that little high school clique that were following me around are at it again, wagging their finger at me.

Get off my case. Take a hike and burn some calories, girls!

She used the F-word. If you take the time to read carefully, you will see that it has since been deleted by a moderator. That word is not considered acceptable to many people. My request was perfectly reasonable.

It seems the same 4 or 5 members of that little high school clique that were following me around are at it again, wagging their finger at me.

Get off my case. Take a hike and burn some calories, girls!

I was hoping not see your name again trust no one is following u Aren't you in your 50s why are you so rude I don't get it this is a new group of people here u come with a dumb comment no u take a hike and burn some of that hate of of you miserable lady

I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I will be saying a prayer for a speedy recovery. Please know that we are here to support you.