Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nov. 18Th Is Surgery Day!

My first post...So, I am a 49 year old wife to 1, mom to 2, and grandma to 2. I am currently on leave from my job to be home with my grandbabies and help my dad after his cancer treatments. Reached my highest weight ever and decided it was time to do something for me. Now surgery is less than 36 hours away and I am more scared than excited. Sitting here debating a final meal or a bowl of Cereal. Tomorrow is Clear Liquids in preparation for surgery. I feel very emotional about everything and am not sure if it's me or if that's pretty normal. It has been very reassuring reading everyone's posts and knowing I am not alone on this journey. Thank you and all the best to you all!

Looking for support? We have 3 Facebook nov. support group members that share your date. Let me know if you'd like an invite :-)

I'd like invites to November groups please!!

I just need your fb email :-)

hi I just got out of the hospital on nov 13th went in the 11th for the sleeve procedure. I want to say that the only time it really hit me that this is really is happening was the morning of the surgery. When I went into the OR they held my hand and guided me to the operating table, it was really cold in there. However, they will give you an IV and they will give you something to relax and basically you dont even know why your there anymore once they pump that stuff to make you go to sleep. I say stay strong this will change your life and avoid costly medical problems in the future. you are saving your life. I feel very strongly about this. Good Luck. Remember your getting a new lease on life. Exciting.

Take Care

One more day! DropDeadWeightDiva I would love fb group invites. My fb email is michelle(dot)ball(dot)940(at)facebook.com. Support is good! WildLyme, I am glad to find someone with the same day, this will be an adventure! Thanks for the support Jayson. It is always good to know you are not alone. I think I'll have another cup of broth and celebrate!! And donewiththeoldme You can do this, I will be thinking of you when I have to get up and walk at 4 a.m. on Tuesday! I will email you!

Hi, I had my band fitted on the 12th November. I was really nervous and scared before but I don't regret it for a second. I just kept thinking. .this is my decision and my choice. Good luck x

Reminder to hide your recent activity list on the left hand side of your fb profile , just hit the x beside an activity a few times and it will ask you to hide all... :-) this will ensure the invite to group does not show up there..