Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log



Recommended Posts

This must be "come clean Monday". Thanks so much to BestYet2Come for sharing her last month's results. I had a similar experience and most certainly take full responsibility for it. I did find also that I was able to maintain my weight loss and was actually able to lose 3 pounds through my month of living dangerously.

I got myself back on the beam on July 1 and am very grateful for the 4 pounds I have lost since then. I still have a long way to go and the posts you all share each week are very inspiring and motivating to me. Thank you so much.

HW 285

SW 266

CW 222

TPL 63

TPG 145

Rock on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HW (High Weight) 254

SW (Surgery Weight) 226

CW (Current Weight) 161

TPL (Total Pounds Lost) 93

TGP (Total Goal Pounds) 109

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HW: 304 28-OCT-2013

SW: 284 26-DEC-2103

CW: 213.6

TPL: 90.4

TPG: 154

Weight loss since surgery: 70.4

Weight loss from highest weight: 90.4

Past week's change: -.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HW: 304 28-OCT-2013

SW: 284 26-DEC-2103

CW: 213.6

TPL: 90.4

TPG: 154

Weight loss since surgery: 70.4

Weight loss from highest weight: 90.4

Past week's change: -.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HW 334

SW 304

CW 189

TPL 145

TPG 180

12/16/13

I had been using the elliptical and decided to start a running program last week, it should help me get off those last 35. It's been a wonderful Journey so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When someone goes MIA from this group, you know it cannot be a good sign, right? Here I am. Same weight since May 27th. The bad news: 1) This is not a stall; 2) This is completely my fault; 3) I was careless and in denial thinking that I had it all under control; 4) I missed a whole month of precious post-op friendly hormones time. The good news: 1) I learned a great deal about my eating habits these past few weeks (i.e: I have the meals under control, but snacking - grazing - is my biggest problem); 2) I take full responsibility for my actions; 3) Seeing everyone's results on this board, week after week, has helped me stay honest and finally snap out of this phase (as I comparatively believe that I should be 20lbs lighter had I stayed the course); 4) I was able to maintain the weight; 5) One of the reasons I didn't follow plan was that I was travelling for a couple of weeks on vacation. So yes, I had a lot of fun; 6) I realized how keeping a diary is essential for me. I want to congratulate all of you for staying strong and inspiring me to come back. I look forward to being more active on the board and feel free to scold me if I go MIA again (I get all updates via email). HW 257 SW 241 CW 197 TPL 60 TPG 117 Best,

Welcome back! I look forward to learning from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HW - 310- 12/9/13

SW - 297 12/23/13

CW - 241!

TPL - 69

TPG - 150

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HW: 297 (12/16/2013)

SW: 283.6 (12/23/2013)

CW: 212.2

TPL: 84.8

TGP: 150-165.

Total lbs. loss since surgery: 71.4

Edited by aNewLife14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When someone goes MIA from this group, you know it cannot be a good sign, right? Here I am. Same weight since May 27th.

The bad news:

1) This is not a stall;

2) This is completely my fault;

3) I was careless and in denial thinking that I had it all under control;

4) I missed a whole month of precious post-op friendly hormones time.

The good news:

1) I learned a great deal about my eating habits these past few weeks (i.e: I have the meals under control, but snacking - grazing - is my biggest problem);

2) I take full responsibility for my actions;

3) Seeing everyone's results on this board, week after week, has helped me stay honest and finally snap out of this phase (as I comparatively believe that I should be 20lbs lighter had I stayed the course);

4) I was able to maintain the weight;

5) One of the reasons I didn't follow plan was that I was travelling for a couple of weeks on vacation. So yes, I had a lot of fun;

6) I realized how keeping a diary is essential for me.

I want to congratulate all of you for staying strong and inspiring me to come back. I look forward to being more active on the board and feel free to scold me if I go MIA again (I get all updates via email).

HW 257

SW 241

CW 197

TPL 60

TPG 117

Best,

Serious kudos for posting this! It sounds like you're in a very good place, recognizing the bad habits and working out the plan to correct them (keeping a log). That self evaluation is key. :) Keep it up, and hope to see you around on here! It definitely helps me with accountability and inspiration. Same with my local support group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Mn I've already posted the way you wanted me to so you don't have to worry about this weight, I just wanted to share my happy Mark:) Ty.

Whew, finally hit the 70#mark, 70.2 to be exact, yippie! 6mths postoperative:)

29.8 more to go for my goal and 24.8 my docs goal.

Edited by DeezJeanz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Mn I've already posted the way you wanted me to so you don't have to worry about this weight, I just wanted to share my happy Mark:) Ty.

Whew, finally hit the 70#mark, 70.2 to be exact, yippie! 6mths postoperative:)

29.8 more to go for my goal and 24.8 my docs goal.

Gotchya down dearheart! Thanks for the post and congratulations on the 70 # mark! I'm posting our numbers next!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, and I hope you all had a nice 4th of July! I'm a day late in posting the numbers, because my days are all messed up! LOL I'd like to continue the independence day celebration with some more fireworks:

We currently have 31 people who are participating (meaning they have posted in the last two months)

Total Pounds Goal: 3925.8

Total Pounds Lost: 2840.9

Drum roll....we are currently 72% to our overall goal! I don't think there is anymore fantastic news than that for today!

Congratulations to all of you and continue your wonderful work and transformations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Date of Surgery: 12/16 Dr Ariel Ortiz

HW 280

SW 262

CW 188

TPL 92

TGP 130

This is quite an interesting journey! The thing that has surprised me most is the energy I have. I'm doing 2.5 hours zumba, 2 hours of strength training per week and I just started C25K (3 half hour running sessions per week). I'd like to do a 5K in October. I used to be quite fond of coming home from work and spending the evening in the recliner. Not any more, I can't sit still for that long! My eating is pretty good, but it is not perfect. I would say I'm "behaved" but not deprived 95% of the time and throw caution to the wind the other 5% usually on a weekend day. This past weekend I had cake AND about 10 skittles. The cake nauseated me a little because frankly the piece I had was probably too much. It had whip cream in the frosting and foods that have air in them tend to bother me, anyone else have that problem? I'm also back to having some dizzy spells when I stand. I've increased my Water and my Protein to try to figure out why that is. I've also stopped taking a bariatric Vitamin and moved to a whole foods based vitamin with Iron.

So fun to watch everyone's progress!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HW: 197 SW: 186 Dec 31,2013 CW: 129 TPL: 68 TPG: 87 Hit the longest plateau and finally broke through into the 120's. I'm so proud and sorry MNWIN for posting so late

Edited by cbwalker79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Date of Surgery: 12/16 Dr Ariel Ortiz

HW 280

SW 262

CW 188

TPL 92

TGP 130

This is quite an interesting journey! The thing that has surprised me most is the energy I have. I'm doing 2.5 hours zumba, 2 hours of strength training per week and I just started C25K (3 half hour running sessions per week). I'd like to do a 5K in October. I used to be quite fond of coming home from work and spending the evening in the recliner. Not any more, I can't sit still for that long! My eating is pretty good, but it is not perfect. I would say I'm "behaved" but not deprived 95% of the time and throw caution to the wind the other 5% usually on a weekend day. This past weekend I had cake AND about 10 skittles. The cake nauseated me a little because frankly the piece I had was probably too much. It had whip cream in the frosting and foods that have air in them tend to bother me, anyone else have that problem? I'm also back to having some dizzy spells when I stand. I've increased my Water and my Protein to try to figure out why that is. I've also stopped taking a bariatric Vitamin and moved to a whole foods based vitamin with Iron.

So fun to watch everyone's progress!

Enjoy C25K! I'm in Week 4 and loving it.

Next time you have a hankering for cake, whip up one of these: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2010/04/that-takes-cake.html. I made a variation of sweet potato cake, crunched the numbers and for each 1oz slice, it came out to: 4.25 grams protein, 70 cals, 2.5 carbs, and 4.5 grams fat. Since you didn't like whipped cream, you could top with Walden Farms calorie-free caramel sauce. Yum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×